A week ago today

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Willywalker41

A week ago today

Postby Willywalker41 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:46 am

Implanted a week ago today and feeling decidedly better every day. Pain is nearly gone except at incision sites and a chaffed dick. A long way to go but already getting excited about prospect of being able to have penetration sex as it’s been a good long while. Seems a lot of guys on here dwell on size and sure everyone would like to have a nice big cock but in my experience a good hard one combined with skills will get the job done.pca surgery and peyronies afterwards left me a wet noodle that was useless so I’m stoked to get my cock back and if I lost an inch or two fuck it at least it’ll work again. Enjoy hearing all you guys storylines and am thankful to have somewhere to pass a little time while I recover.
58 yrs old
Pca and peyronies
Ams ms August 9 2018
Searcy Arkansas

Larry10625

Re: A week ago today

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:45 am

Willywalker41 wrote:Implanted a week ago today and feeling decidedly better every day. Pain is nearly gone except at incision sites and a chaffed dick. A long way to go but already getting excited about prospect of being able to have penetration sex as it’s been a good long while. Seems a lot of guys on here dwell on size and sure everyone would like to have a nice big cock but in my experience a good hard one combined with skills will get the job done.pca surgery and peyronies afterwards left me a wet noodle that was useless so I’m stoked to get my cock back and if I lost an inch or two fuck it at least it’ll work again. Enjoy hearing all you guys storylines and am thankful to have somewhere to pass a little time while I recover.

I understand from other members that you should use some hand cream on your shaft and head (where there is no incisions), to keep it hydrated and not chaff and hurt. :)

Larry

Willywalker41

Postby Willywalker41 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Thx that’s exactly what I’ll try.
58 yrs old
Pca and peyronies
Ams ms August 9 2018
Searcy Arkansas

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Willy,Welcome to our club. Happy you are doing well. It is definitely great to have a reliable, hard cock again. You mentioned that many guys are focused on size. That is not just here, but it seems to be a trait most guys are born with.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Willywalker41

Postby Willywalker41 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:13 pm

True Was always average myself and happy with it before the ed which is crushing to your ego. Never had any complaints before and don’t expect any when I’m healed. My wife knows how I’ve struggled with my masculinity since this progressed to this point. Can’t wait to suit up and finally show up again.
58 yrs old
Pca and peyronies
Ams ms August 9 2018
Searcy Arkansas

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Willywalker41 wrote:Implanted a week ago today and feeling decidedly better every day. Pain is nearly gone except at incision sites and a chaffed dick. A long way to go but already getting excited about prospect of being able to have penetration sex as it’s been a good long while. Seems a lot of guys on here dwell on size and sure everyone would like to have a nice big cock but in my experience a good hard one combined with skills will get the job done.pca surgery and peyronies afterwards left me a wet noodle that was useless so I’m stoked to get my cock back and if I lost an inch or two fuck it at least it’ll work again. Enjoy hearing all you guys storylines and am thankful to have somewhere to pass a little time while I recover.

I understand from other members that you should use some hand cream on your shaft and head (where there is no incisions), to keep it hydrated and not chaff and hurt. :)

Larry

Quince, Advised me to use "All Natural Mens Solution" from Active Life, It is made for soothing an over worked dick. It goes on soooo nice and really helps. Bought it on Amazon. Little expensive but you only use a dab at a time. I am worth it.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:47 pm

oldbeek wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Quince, Advised me to use "All Natural Mens Solution" from Active Life, It is made for soothing an over worked dick. It goes on soooo nice and really helps. Bought it on Amazon. Little expensive but you only use a dab at a time. I am worth it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Return to “Implants”