If you could go back, would you do it again?/For young men with implant.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jelquinginjury

If you could go back, would you do it again?/For young men with implant.

Postby jelquinginjury » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Do you regret or are you happy with the decision to have an implant?
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

1Roofer

Re: If you could go back, would you do it again?/For young men with implant.

Postby 1Roofer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:55 pm

jelquinginjury wrote:Do you regret or are you happy with the decision to have an implant?

I’m 33 & just had a Coloplast implanted about 1.5 weeks ago. Not much discomfort post-op & yes I haven’t had a wtf moment since the surgery.

I too had sexual injuries (several times) & also injured myself with a water penile pump.

I feel confident with my decision I have made.
Implanted by Dr. Hakky on August 6th, 2018 Coloplast 22 cm. Genesis pump failure 8/17/19. Revision 9/10/2019. Genesis pump failed 2/27/2020 while having sex. Second revision scheduled 4/7/2020 with new Titan One Touch pump instead of Genesis

SARocker

Postby SARocker » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:19 pm

jelquinginjury wrote:Do you regret or are you happy with the decision to have an implant?

I just got my implant 23 days ago. It was painful for the first 2 weeks, and just on Monday i went on by myself and got my first few pumps in. Im worried about length, but several guys in this forum advised that this will get better overtime. I think right now the only advise is proper for you is to understand is that is going to take time, is not fast or easy. For me the, sex after week 6 is not even feasible and due to the length issue i will surely not be involved in sexual activity until i got at least an inch back, which according to several users can take up to 6 months and in some cases a year. It should be better around week 6 to 10 after steady ciclying, but im not there yet, so i truly can’t tell. Be aware that this is a long ride, i would really like to have someone to tell me this before i went through the procedure. Even when I read about some issues on forums and medical papers, i was not prepared to faced a shorter anatomy. Also, i was not able to go back to my regular activities in 10 days as some sites stated, im going for over a month healing process, so be aware about that also. So bottom line: is painful, is slow, but the outcome seems to have a really high rate of satisfaction. Sadly, when you are young and eager, anxiety becomes the main issue, im currently on that lane.
33 yo, implanted on July 24, 2018. AMS 700 LGX, IZ. 21 cms x 12 mm with 0.5 RTE

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:42 am

I would have got it done alot sooner.. I couldn't penetrate
Since I was 17/18 till I got the implant at around 26..
Now it took me awhile to get satisfied with the implant
But now I am very happy I got it. And again I would have done it
sooner.. it's as simple as this there is pros and cons to an implant
but no con is even close to a limp noodle that will never get hard enough
for penetration..simple as that..
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:30 pm

SARocker wrote:

I just got my implant 23 days ago. It was painful for the first 2 weeks, and just on Monday i went on by myself and got my first few pumps in. Im worried about length, but several guys in this forum advised that this will get better overtime. I think right now the only advise is proper for you is to understand is that is going to take time, is not fast or easy. For me the, sex after week 6 is not even feasible and due to the length issue i will surely not be involved in sexual activity until i got at least an inch back, which according to several users can take up to 6 months and in some cases a year. It should be better around week 6 to 10 after steady ciclying, but im not there yet, so i truly can’t tell. Be aware that this is a long ride, i would really like to have someone to tell me this before i went through the procedure. Even when I read about some issues on forums and medical papers, i was not prepared to faced a shorter anatomy. Also, i was not able to go back to my regular activities in 10 days as some sites stated, im going for over a month healing process, so be aware about that also. So bottom line: is painful, is slow, but the outcome seems to have a really high rate of satisfaction. Sadly, when you are young and eager, anxiety becomes the main issue, im currently on that lane.

Whats your size now and how it was before the implant?
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

SARocker

Postby SARocker » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:40 am

jelquinginjury wrote:
SARocker wrote:

Whats your size now and how it was before the implant?

I went from 6.2/6.6 to 5.1. Then again, this is my first week inflating/deflating the device and i got surgery 24 days ago, so several users are advising to stay put and wait, patiently. It seems that you get at least an inch back around week 10-16 of handling your implant so I’m listening to them. I’m also following stretching routines and focusing myself on that goal. As I mentioned before, if the length works, i’ll be happy, so time will tell. For me it was not just a matter of getting my dick hard as a rock, length is huge part of it, so you can imagine how discourage I was, but guys over here keep providing experiences where the inches came back with time. I’m just saying, be prepared. You will get a really hard erection, YES, but the path to a longer tool will be longer, painful and you need to practice that. I did not have this type of open communication with my doctor so i thought it was going to be much simpler, faster and smoother... well, it’s not. But I’m confident that a few months from now I will be able to post on this forum again happy about the results and with a lot more experience to share. Even when the satisfaction rates are based on a medium age of 50-60 years old implantees, 92% of happy fellows can’t be wrong. Let me know if anything man, cheers!
33 yo, implanted on July 24, 2018. AMS 700 LGX, IZ. 21 cms x 12 mm with 0.5 RTE

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:21 am

If/when mine fails I will run to have it replaced-that’s how good it is.........I didn’t hesitate to have the procedure once I had the relevant information and was an ideal candidate because I had only had ED for a couple of years and had very little shrinkage.
Don’t dilly dally .......especially if you still have length on the stretch test.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”