Size after a month: Does it get better?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SARocker

Re: Size after a month: Does it get better?

Postby SARocker » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:42 pm

DougAnd wrote:If you want to see the LGX used properly go to Pain diary DougAnd Andrology report. Everyone of those guys was longer the day of implant than before simply because the surgeon used the right method and did not arbitrarily cut them short for outdated untrue fears. I'm pretty sure that I may have chosen the worst docs for an implant on the planet. That was after 5 tries! I tried to get everyone one of these dung-heads to use this method and finally these last 2 agreed then bailed after I was on the table and out. That may not be true but based on my upper measurement of 10 cm( less than 4 inches) when I had 7 inches, that seems almost certainly the case. But I'm still hoping for a miracle. Right now I'm at 5 1/4 inches pumped at 20% and very dog legged. But I'm afraid an rte has pulled up because they made me way too short to use the pumped method. I'll know soon enough.

Well, there are a few techniques and ways of undergoing the procedure that definetly changes from what surgeon to another. From what i’va been reading, almost all users were in the same spot i am right now, and the message is to be patient and start pumping sonner rather than later and the length will came back, i got my mind set on that. From this forum only, i see hundreds that got at least an inch more after their surgery measurement which is quite nice. I’m recording every step of the way, and i’m only at week 3, so still there’s a lot to cover. I’m aiming for the 3 and 6 months mark to report what happenned. As fo today, less than a month from surgery day, I really can’t tell by myself, gotta trust the experience that other users already had.
33 yo, implanted on July 24, 2018. AMS 700 LGX, IZ. 21 cms x 12 mm with 0.5 RTE

Return to “Implants”