Size after a month: Does it get better?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TomW46

Re: Size after a month: Does it get better?

Postby TomW46 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:49 pm

Initial growth in the first couple months of pumping is more substantial.

Perhaps it varies between individuals. I'm 2 months out and was activated at 2weeks. So, I've been cycling twice daily for 6 weeks. My length is exactly the same today as the day I was activated. No gain yet.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:32 pm

Beek
Good question. Like i said earlier i been pumping for 14 months and still feel im stretching. I have read on FT up to two years. Im gonna listen to my dick. Used to get me in trouble when i was 18 so i figure it owes me. Kidding aside, as long as i think its helping i ll keep cycling an hour a day, evert day !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Bandit wrote:Beek
Good question. Like i said earlier i been pumping for 14 months and still feel im stretching. I have read on FT up to two years. Im gonna listen to my dick. Used to get me in trouble when i was 18 so i figure it owes me. Kidding aside, as long as i think its helping i ll keep cycling an hour a day, evert day !
Bandit

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:46 pm

I was fortunate I never had any pain following surgery, including when I started cycling. I do seem to have a high threshold for pain, so I probably had it but it didn’t bother me. I thought of it as mild discomfort.

I plan to keep cycling for for two years. It seems it is still possible to see gains in size up to that point. I have not measured since my six month post-op Anniversary, but I know my penis has grown since then. In another month I will post my one year anniversary update and will measure then.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

kosh200

Postby kosh200 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:18 pm

TomW46 wrote:
Initial growth in the first couple months of pumping is more substantial.

Perhaps it varies between individuals. I'm 2 months out and was activated at 2weeks. So, I've been cycling twice daily for 6 weeks. My length is exactly the same today as the day I was activated. No gain yet.

Tom-

I’m getting a Titan on the 6th. If you don’t mind me asking, what size are you flaccid and pumped? What were you measured with the stretch test and how close did it match? If you are uncomfortable sharing on here, feel free to PM me. Thank you!
45 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies over 5 years ago. Successfully implanted on 9/6/18 with a Coloplast Titan 18 cm + 3 cm RTEs 4.5”-1st Activation, 6.25” three months of cycling. Dr. Levine. Chicago, Illinois

SARocker

Postby SARocker » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:24 pm

oldbeek wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:At one month out I had not gotten back to my pre-op size. Your penis gets traumatized from the surgery and I believe it loses its elasticity for a while. When you pump it at first you only typically get several pumps in before you can’t pump more compared to substantially more pumps later on. So guys will talk about long term growth from cycling, but for me there was also short term growth after healing. My size went from 4.5” post-op to 6” after about 6 weeks. Now at 11 months it has grown more. The proper way to measure is to the bone for consistency. If you don’t you will easily get variances each time.

Greg

Greg,Bandit, Is it still painful when pumped to max at 11 months? I at first was devastated with 4 1/2 at first inflation but by 10 weeks was at 5 3/4. Originally about 6.5 with a VED. Still 5 3/4 at 16 weeks. When do you know when to stop inflating to max daily. Starting to wonder if it is worth the trouble and pain. I remember when I thought I was 7 before PC but that may have been my imagination. I kept my dick very active from RP till the implant with daily VED and injections every 4 days.

Hey oldbeek, was this 10 weeks from surgery or 10 weeks from where you started cycling? I’m on my tird week after surgery, but just started inflating this week for the first time.
33 yo, implanted on July 24, 2018. AMS 700 LGX, IZ. 21 cms x 12 mm with 0.5 RTE

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:26 pm

It was 10 weeks after the implant, but my doc had me pumped 90% constantly for 4 weeks after the operation date. That hurt like hell. I was using opioids for pain for 3 weeks. Maybe that extreme pumping, during recovery, has already stretched me to max. The doc has retired and I may make an appointment with his second just to find out what his reason was to keep me so highly pumped during healing. The doc did say he has better outcomes with this method if the patient doesn't do his pumping post op. He said I would get my full size back if I cycled daily for 2 years.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

SARocker

Postby SARocker » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:17 pm

oldbeek wrote:It was 10 weeks after the implant, but my doc had me pumped 90% constantly for 4 weeks after the operation date. That hurt like hell. I was using opioids for pain for 3 weeks. Maybe that extreme pumping, during recovery, has already stretched me to max. The doc has retired and I may make an appointment with his second just to find out what his reason was to keep me so highly pumped during healing. The doc did say he has better outcomes with this method if the patient doesn't do his pumping post op. He said I would get my full size back if I cycled daily for 2 years.

Damn, that sounds painful. And wow, 2 years sounds like a loong time to get full length back. Thanks for sharing man!
33 yo, implanted on July 24, 2018. AMS 700 LGX, IZ. 21 cms x 12 mm with 0.5 RTE

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:24 am

After 12 months for maximum outcome
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:43 am

If you want to see the LGX used properly go to Pain diary DougAnd Andrology report. Everyone of those guys was longer the day of implant than before simply because the surgeon used the right method and did not arbitrarily cut them short for outdated untrue fears. I'm pretty sure that I may have chosen the worst docs for an implant on the planet. That was after 5 tries! I tried to get everyone one of these dung-heads to use this method and finally these last 2 agreed then bailed after I was on the table and out. That may not be true but based on my upper measurement of 10 cm( less than 4 inches) when I had 7 inches, that seems almost certainly the case. But I'm still hoping for a miracle. Right now I'm at 5 1/4 inches pumped at 20% and very dog legged. But I'm afraid an rte has pulled up because they made me way too short to use the pumped method. I'll know soon enough.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”