PLEASE HELP!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

PLEASE HELP!!

Postby DougAnd » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:31 am

My max stretch is 7.1 inches. I have just been implanted with 18 cm 3 cm rtes. Will everyone who has those exact sizes please tell me what your fully pumped length is? Be sure to measure from tightly against you pubic bone. I am freaked out. I ran the math and it is not even close. Thank you so very much.
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

3rd-Nut

Re: PLEASE HELP!!

Postby 3rd-Nut » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:52 am

DougAnd wrote:My max stretch is 7.1 inches. I have just been implanted with 18 cm 3 cm rtes. Will everyone who has those exact sizes please tell me what your fully pumped length is? Be sure to measure from tightly against you pubic bone. I am freaked out. I ran the math and it is not even close. Thank you so very much.
DougAnd

Doug,
I got my 7 in. back and I think you will be fine. It took me over a year after implant surgery to pump it all back up. That is because I slacked off at about 6 months. But then I started pumping to the max each day.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:47 am

Wow! you can't imagine how very relieved I am. thank you a million times. A guy with 18 cm and 4cm rte can only get 5 inches. So I was figuring about 4.7 for me. What did you start with after healing?
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:11 am

I have 18cm plus 3cm RTE and came out of surgery with 4.5” and I now have over 6”. My stretch test prior to surgery was 4.5”. My lifelong erect length had been 6.5” until ED started to shrink it. Our bodies are all different so it isn’t easy to compare just because we have the same size implant.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:31 am

Think of your dick as a tree... some above the surface and some below like the roots of a tree... everyone is different and the roots may be deeper on some men. I have 22cm +1 Rte and I’m about 6” as my internal measurement was pretty high.

My surgeon drew a diagram of the two measurements he took during my surgery with the base to tip and then base to root. He adds those two together and then decides which cylinder length and RTE’s needed. This is whay no surgeon can tell you how big you will be before surgery as they need to measure the internal space they are placing the implant.

I understand wanting the largest dick possible but I’m happy with having the most reliable, and wasn’t even a concern considering I haven’t fully enjoyed sex in 20 years with ED.
New Hampshire, 42, Diagnosed with ED early 20’s. VL Left side, Implanted 7-9-18, Dr. Gross, Titan OTR, 22cm +1 RTE, Penoscrotal.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Hmmm. I disagree that they can't tell you how long you will be before surgery. It is very simple math. You add the inside measurement which is unknown beforehand and does not matter, to the up side which a third grader could easily calculate and vuala you have it! I have to assume that I will also start at about 4.5 or so. Right now I'm pumped to 4" and am really hard. So that means it would take what 35 pumps to make 6 and 40 or more for 7? That's completely ridiculous!! There was no good reason to shorten me like that. Unless my bottom measurement needed to be no more then 3 cm to be safe which is possible and a 21 cm would be too long also possible then what we have is a product failure and not surgeon error. Thanks guys. Tues I will pick up surgery notes and see what is what. But I think you are right. Using an LGX they had no choice and I insisted on the LGX so that is on me. Could have gone with Titan and been longer to start with. That would have been much preferred. Live and learn.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:13 pm

With an LGX, there is a 5cm rte in the kit the dr could have used. I am pushing 6 inch with a 15cm and 5 cm rte.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:54 pm

ok this is personal now. I was lied to by both doctors and that is a criminal offence. I've run the numbers. My best shot at first pump is 4.75 but likely 4.5. My second doc would have beat that with room to spare. I left him in the dust. These guys both promised me 6 inches. a 21 cm with 3 rte would have been 5.93 inches, just exactly what they promised.

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:52 pm

Boy, you are behaving like a 10 year old boy, though you are married for 31 years now and your wife will like your dick no matter what.

Anyway, directly post surgery measurements are not valid, almost everyone gains a significant amount after cycling.

And you "run" the numbers, c'mon. You got no idea of your internal measurement, and you're even pretty bad in math so far. You couldn't even measure your penis so far.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:29 pm

This has nothing to do with length. It is a criminal offence for a doctor to tell you something, get your consent to do surgery and then change without consent. What I might or might not obtain is immaterial. Two doctors promised me 6 inches out the door.They both stretched me out and confirmed that they could. Then they both changed their minds without telling me. That is illegal. It's true I am only at 30% and four inches. I might magically grow another two at 100%. But based on studies that is impossible even with the LGX. It takes time to stretch out the material to its full capacity. That is not what I was promised. They could have stopped and waited for me to wake up and consent which I would not have done.
My wife could care less about my length. Neither would I if they had not promised me otherwise. They knew right up front exactly what was expected, could have said not interested. The AMS rep made it very clear upfront before my first appt. Otherwise I would have cancelled. I am paying them they did not pay me. By law they must follow my desires or simply bow out. There is no other choice. I would have gone to Kramer next. Had already called and gotten the data. Doctors are held at a higher standard to uphold the law, not at a lower one.
It will be at least 6 weeks before I'll know my situation for sure. And about my length. My flaccid stretch by hand has always been 6.5 inches. Not so with the VED. I reached 7.1 inches using a 2 inch cylinder. At that time my shaft had just touched the side walls. But I had maxed out so switched toto my 2 1/4 inch tube which is taller. First pump I was back down to 6.5.. Got up to 6 7/8 and stopped.(I took off the seal and remeasured although with was probably closer to accurate) Last month my shaft finally touched the walls of the cylinder and I had shrunk to 6.5 inches. Have not changed my bio to reflect that. Now it is a non issue.

Return to “Implants”