Dr. James Elist or Dr. Larry Fan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
O’Connor

Dr. James Elist or Dr. Larry Fan

Postby O’Connor » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:25 pm

I have been contemplating the Elist implant for years and still am but I found this new plastic surgeon named Larry Fan that uses your own fat and skin grafts to increase girth. While cutting ligaments to extend the length. I see Dr. Fan’s procedure as a less invasive way to get what I want with less complications but Dr. Elist’s procedure is so intriguing because of what I see on the internet (shame on me). After looking through all the discussions on this website I see more negative than positive feedback about Elist. I just want your guys feedback because I’m going to have the surgery regardless I just have to find the right doctor. I just want my confidence back. Thanks for your time and input.

maxxxxx

Re: Dr. James Elist or Dr. Larry Fan

Postby maxxxxx » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:54 pm

This is penis implant forum, not for penis enlargement.
I think you're in the wrong place.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

O’Connor

Postby O’Connor » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:19 pm

maxxxxx wrote:This is penis implant forum, not for penis enlargement.

I guess you missed the part where I said I’ve been contemplating/wanting the Elist “Implant” buddy.

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:44 am

Be aware of Dr Elist, heard extreme bad things about his surgery.

Don't make the same mistake as many many others.
If you google enough about him you will find what I mean.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:38 am

O’Connor wrote:
maxxxxx wrote:This is penis implant forum, not for penis enlargement.

I guess you missed the part where I said I’ve been contemplating/wanting the Elist “Implant” buddy.

I think Maxxx’s statement was aimed at pointing out that this forum is about guys with limp cocks and the implants we now have that empower us to get very stiff erections......not implants that make our cocks bigger.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:12 am

Yes, there are two types of implants. One is to help guys with ED and that is what this forum is about. The other type is a silicone sleeve for penis enlargement. Since you are referring to the one doctor using your own fat and cutting the dispensary ligament, it appears you are looking for penis enlargement.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”