No ejaculate comes out when fully pumped

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
strongagain

No ejaculate comes out when fully pumped

Postby strongagain » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:38 am

Who experiences the same? When I pump my Titan very hard no ejaculate comes out, well may a tiny drop but if I pump less then more ejaculate. Seems the urethra gets compressed when pumped up to maximum.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Smetro

Re: No ejaculate comes out when fully pumped

Postby Smetro » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:44 am

Sounds feasible.......not an issue for me though....may well be your particular physiology
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:07 am

I have had a Prostatectomy so I no longer ejaculate, but I had a similar issue back when I was using injections. My penis got so hard with injections, the few times they worked, that it hurt like hell and when I had the sensation of ejaculating, there was nothing there.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

gregorbehr

Postby gregorbehr » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:49 pm

I recall a few years ago, there was another fella who commented pretty much the same issue with his implant. Fully pumped up, he was impressed with his new thickness but realized the cylinders were compressing his urethra. So when he came, it would go backward into his bladder, rather than out his penis.
I think he ended up just dealing with it, since he didn't want to change the cylinder size. I guess if you want the visual of ejaculating you can pump up less, so it comes out... or just keep it rock hard and enjoy it.
51, San Francisco
Diabetic: used pills & injections.
2 TURP surgeries caused Peyronie's. 1st implant lost to infection, 2nd one is about 5 years old. But "floppy head" due to all the scar tissue, couldn't get tips all the way up.

Return to “Implants”