Too big?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ED2013

Re: Too big?

Postby ED2013 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:03 pm

Rob1954 wrote:Thank you to members who have replied to this thread. Many have confirmed that too big is a problem.

My main reason asking the question is to find out from members who have had cylinders installed that are too big. Are there any members on FT that have or have had this problem?

My concern with my surgeon is his assertion that I will be fitted with a 21cm. total(cylinders + rte) He also said 50% of implant inside the body, so that leaves 10.5cms of usable dick. My erection with Trimix (although not rock hard), is 16.5cm. 6cm. seems to be a lot to lose.

I’m at the point of forgetting having sex anymore.

Sorry, off track, frustrated!

Thank you all,
Robert

No surgeon will know what size implant until he measures your corpora during surgery. About one third of the implant is inside your body. He’s basically telling you that you will lose a lot of size. I would not use this surgeon.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:58 pm

ED2013 wrote:
Rob1954 wrote:Thank you to members who have replied to this thread. Many have confirmed that too big is a problem.

My main reason asking the question is to find out from members who have had cylinders installed that are too big. Are there any members on FT that have or have had this problem?

My concern with my surgeon is his assertion that I will be fitted with a 21cm. total(cylinders + rte) He also said 50% of implant inside the body, so that leaves 10.5cms of usable dick. My erection with Trimix (although not rock hard), is 16.5cm. 6cm. seems to be a lot to lose.

I’m at the point of forgetting having sex anymore.

Sorry, off track, frustrated!

Thank you all,
Robert

No surgeon will know what size implant until he measures your corpora during surgery. About one third of the implant is inside your body. He’s basically telling you that you will lose a lot of size. I would not use this surgeon.

I agree with ed2013. There is no way he will know till he opens and measures you. The fact he says 50% is inside you makes me wonder. My doc, when I told him the length I expected, he said, I will not know the size to implant till operation day when I open you up and measure you. There are specific tools in the implant kit to do the measuring with. I would also be suspect of your doctors credentials. ED2013had one of the best on the west coast.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:46 pm

I think there are degrees too over sizing. It is not uncommon for an implanter to go up a size when the measurement is within a fraction of a cm. Keep in mind the tip extenders come in 1/2 cm sizes and the cylinders come in every other full cm increments. When you fall in between the question is do you go a fraction over or do you undersize by what will likely be more than 1/2 cm because again, the choice is limited to 1/2 cm options. Given nearly all have lost length from the lack of corporal exercise and blood flow, a fraction over giving some stretch I see as no problem. 2/3rd here go gaga over the LGX in hopes they can gain from a perceived dick growing machine. If an LGX is placed to fit in the deflated state, if you pump it to a gain, that is stretching to an oversize. As with all things there is a degree to it and takes a bit of reasoning. Rigid implants have their reputation for erosion for the simple reason they are RIGID. They hold pressure and tension all the time. Almost every doctor who installs rigid except to hold space after an infection undersizes for that that reason. The only way I can see a slightly and reasonably oversized deflatable implant would cause erosion is if you never deflated the damn thing which defeats the entire concept of the device to start with. Don't freak about a touch more if you are in between sizes. It would be highly preferable to too short and a glans that folds over when you try to use it. I have to add that the surgeon needs to keep in mind the capability of the person being implanted. If they are too infirm to squeeze the bulb hard enough to apply adequate tension to stretch their penis to overcome the slight oversize then they might well be left with a kink or pucker if it does not fully fill out but like the Coloplast dog ears, those to usually diminish and disappear over time. If I measured 21 and 1/3rd cm, I would want to oversize to 21.5. You are dealing with an elastic adaptable tissue. If it were not elastic you soft size and hard size pre-implant would be the same. Common sense needs to prevail in all cases. Properly deflated there should be no cylinder tension to cause erosion. Worst case maybe a fold or pucker which are common with Coloplast anyway. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”