After over 5 yrs w/implant I've realized a downside.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
3rd-Nut

After over 5 yrs w/implant I've realized a downside.

Postby 3rd-Nut » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:57 am

I have worn denim jeans all my life, but the last few years, since my implant, jeans have seemed to have gotten much tighter in the crotch. I don't wear them as much anymore around home, instead I have found that sport shorts are much more comfortable.
As I got out of the shower today, I looked in the mirror and realized the problem. My implant junk/package is much bigger than before implant. That is what is what is making the crotch of my jeans uncomfortable, an extra nut and bit larger penis. My wife does not say much any more while I am driving down the road reaching down and rearranging things in my pants.
Even in dress pants, after I have noticed a few women taking a quick glance at my groin area, I look down to see my semi-soft penis trying to wriggle down the side of my crotch, trying to escape the confinement.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is feeling the squeeze down there?
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

edsince18

Re: After over 5 yrs w/implant I've realized a downside.

Postby edsince18 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:05 am

Can you tell your flaccid length?
ed since high school graduation, 25 years old now

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:21 am

I understand what you are saying, but you can overcome the issue with better fitting clothes. I had some tight jeans, slacks, underwear, etc. that were no longer comfortable. I got some jeans that still fit my body well (not baggy) but the crotch is not tight. When wearing slacks, shorts, etc made from lightweight fabrics, my such was pretty obvious so I wear different underwear that holds it done better. If you have a really large package, you may not have it as easy. In the deflated state my dick is a bit over 5” long and 5.5” girth. My balls are on the smaller side so they aren’t a problem in clothes.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:38 am

3rd-Nut wrote:I have worn denim jeans all my life, but the last few years, since my implant, jeans have seemed to have gotten much tighter in the crotch. I don't wear them as much anymore around home, instead I have found that sport shorts are much more comfortable.
As I got out of the shower today, I looked in the mirror and realized the problem. My implant junk/package is much bigger than before implant. That is what is what is making the crotch of my jeans uncomfortable, an extra nut and bit larger penis. My wife does not say much any more while I am driving down the road reaching down and rearranging things in my pants.
Even in dress pants, after I have noticed a few women taking a quick glance at my groin area, I look down to see my semi-soft penis trying to wriggle down the side of my crotch, trying to escape the confinement.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is feeling the squeeze down there?

I wear shorts most of the time so I have not felt anything but, a few times after getting out of the shower and passing my wifes full length mirror I have had to take another look... I am just not use to looking in the mirror and seeing a man's dick instead of a Chihuahua... I love my new dick and my doc. :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:27 am

3rd-Nut wrote:Even in dress pants, after I have noticed a few women taking a quick glance at my groin area, I look down to see my semi-soft penis trying to wriggle down the side of my crotch, trying to escape the confinement.

And this is a problem?? ;)

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:54 pm

edsince18 wrote:Can you tell your flaccid length?

Now... to the bone, I am 5 1/2" - 6" flaccid, erect 7" definitely a 'shower not a grower'.
Before the prostatectomy, I was a grower 2 1/2" - 3" flaccid, 7" erect.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:06 pm

David_R wrote:
3rd-Nut wrote:Even in dress pants, after I have noticed a few women taking a quick glance at my groin area, I look down to see my semi-soft penis trying to wriggle down the side of my crotch, trying to escape the confinement.

And this is a problem?? ;)

The only problem is it is uncomfortable. I don't mind the women looking, what an ego booster! I have never gone nude anywhere, I now would like to. I actually liked the attention I got from the female nurses with hardly anything covering me, while in the hospital recently, which I told about in several previous posts.

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:10 pm

Greg1956 wrote:I understand what you are saying, but you can overcome the issue with better fitting clothes. I had some tight jeans, slacks, underwear, etc. that were no longer comfortable. I got some jeans that still fit my body well (not baggy) but the crotch is not tight. When wearing slacks, shorts, etc made from lightweight fabrics, my such was pretty obvious so I wear different underwear that holds it done better. If you have a really large package, you may not have it as easy. In the deflated state my dick is a bit over 5” long and 5.5” girth. My balls are on the smaller side so they aren’t a problem in clothes.

Greg

What brand and style of jeans? Winter will be upon us soon here in the Rockies.
I am seriously interested in your new wardrobe?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:39 pm

LEt me get this straight. The first few years this was not a problem and at 3 to 5 years you are seeing a progressive situation developing.

Have you gained weight or changed body proportions? There are two ways to fix that. New clothes / lose weight (notice which I listed first?)

Are you fully deflating? If your reservoir is being progressively squeezed either by weight gain or scar tissue encapsulation (which is more serious but much less likely), you may not be able to fully deflate. This will be best addressed by a visit to your surgeon.

If you are getting lazy about deflating, be more torough.

If your implant is re-inflating on its own between your last deflation and the time you experience your problems you may not be operating the valve properly or it may be failing. Check with the factory representative from the manufacturer and perhaps your surgeon.

Good luck
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:30 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:LEt me get this straight. The first few years this was not a problem and at 3 to 5 years you are seeing a progressive situation developing.

Have you gained weight or changed body proportions? There are two ways to fix that. New clothes / lose weight (notice which I listed first?)

Are you fully deflating? If your reservoir is being progressively squeezed either by weight gain or scar tissue encapsulation (which is more serious but much less likely), you may not be able to fully deflate. This will be best addressed by a visit to your surgeon.

If you are getting lazy about deflating, be more torough.

If your implant is re-inflating on its own between your last deflation and the time you experience your problems you may not be operating the valve properly or it may be failing. Check with the factory representative from the manufacturer and perhaps your surgeon.

Good luck

Those are good deductions and questions....my weight hasn't changed. I am not having a problem with deflation or reinflation. My wife is probably right, ( I am the one that is right, most always.) I am just like most men, I do not pay attention. (not that she pays any more attention to my new penis).
This has been on going.... As I was standing between two mirrors admiring my junk and thinking about the unusual amount of attention that I got from the nurses while I was recently in the hospital, it stuck me what the problem of the tight pants was.
Yes, I could buy new clothes or losing weight would be a solution so I did not have to buy new clothes.
(notice which I listed first?)

I am not necessarily complaining about this one downside. Becoming a happy showoff nudist would take care of the problem.

Return to “Implants”