It is a CX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aa2120

It is a CX

Postby aa2120 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:21 pm

I finally found out what the doc implanted. It was a AMS CX. The doc called and said that the tissue was very firm and he thought I would do best with a CX rather than a LGX. I would guess the firmness of the tissue has something to do with the reason I had venous leak. Someone described it as trying to blow up a stiff balloon. If that ballon doesn't get blown up, the blood just flows out of the penis. I am not sure how it got that way...use to work fine, but over the years I gradually had more problems keeping it up and then after RALP..nothing not even with injections I am disappointed in that I need a little more size...my wife is large due to birthing several children. I have lost about 3/4 inch in length which I won't get back and some girth which I may get back.
With all that said the new equipment, after 3 weeks since surgery, is very comfortable and easy to use. I pump it up 2 times a day to get the tips seated in the glans. Still stings especially after its up for more than 30 min. Doc wants me to wait until appointment on Dec 30th before I use it. I don't see a reason to wait, but the wife wants me to follow doc's rules. I am looking forward to a great New Years.

Ricky
72 years young. RALP on 10/2009. Some ED before surgery. Complete ED after. Pills and injections don't work. Pump works, but hate it. Diagnosed with venous leak. Don't like giving up things of my youth so going for implant.

Return to “Implants”