After Six Weeks, what to do?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MmonteKristo

After Six Weeks, what to do?

Postby MmonteKristo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:54 am

Hi all. Because of your support and advice finally i had the surgery. I have 22 cm AMS LGX 700 inside me.

My penis is a bit small, (12.5 cm erected with achine) i dont know if it is normal since i had diabetes erection loss and obesity for 6-7 years. (I had a gastric surgery 1.5 year ago, dropped 130 to 80 kg. Age is 31)

So after surgery no complications and my doctor said that i do not need to cycle it daily after 6 weeks. However i am not in the US and in our country it is not very known procedure. My doctor do not speaks a lot.

So i had to ask more experienced people in this forum;

Should i cycle it all days, and keep it inflated about how much time? ( In six weeks doctor said it is enough to keep it inflated about 2-3 min then de cycle it back, however i made it 30 minutes)

I need all the advice you can give.

Thanx a lot guys, if not you, i couldnt have the courage to had the surgery.

ED2013

Re: After Six Weeks, what to do?

Postby ED2013 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:04 am

Try twice a day for as long as you can. Any pain when inflated ?

MmonteKristo

Postby MmonteKristo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:05 am

There is no pain. Only a small disturbance in the force if i cycle too much but very small. Many times non existant.

How much time should i keep it inflated, 10 or 20 minutes:?

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:45 am

I go with an hour. Pump it until it’s maxed out. Then wait 5 minutes and try to pump it more. Repeat every 5 minutes.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:31 am

I never "cycled" mine, just inflated it every now and then when it occurred to me, which was rarely, and even more seldom after the novelty wore off. Ten years later it still seems to work as well as it ever did.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:53 am

MmonteKristo wrote:My penis is a bit small, (12.5 cm erected...)

Brother, your size is not small. It is about average. Sometimes we guys compare our penises to pictures of guys online and forget that outside of FT, most guys who feel comfortable posting pictures of their penis are guys with large ones.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:04 am

MmonteKristo wrote:Hi all. Because of your support and advice finally i had the surgery. I have 22 cm AMS LGX 700 inside me.

My penis is a bit small, (12.5 cm erected with achine) i dont know if it is normal since i had diabetes erection loss and obesity for 6-7 years. (I had a gastric surgery 1.5 year ago, dropped 130 to 80 kg. Age is 31)

So after surgery no complications and my doctor said that i do not need to cycle it daily after 6 weeks. However i am not in the US and in our country it is not very known procedure. My doctor do not speaks a lot.

So i had to ask more experienced people in this forum;

Should i cycle it all days, and keep it inflated about how much time? ( In six weeks doctor said it is enough to keep it inflated about 2-3 min then de cycle it back, however i made it 30 minutes)

I need all the advice you can give.

Thanx a lot guys, if not you, i couldnt have the courage to had the surgery.

I'm no expert in implants but, based on what I have read, you should be approximately 14.7cm with a 22cm implant. That alone sounds like a good reason to cycle. The only way to get the most out of the LGX is to cycle a few times a day for 30 minutes to an hour each time... pumping a little more every 5 to 10 minutes. If you don't stretch it, there really is no way to get the expansion. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”