"Shopping" for Implant Doc in AZ (Dr Shawn Blick; Dr Tristan Berry)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tx Git Slinger

"Shopping" for Implant Doc in AZ (Dr Shawn Blick; Dr Tristan Berry)

Postby Tx Git Slinger » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:54 am

Hi. I'm really nervous about going through with this operation and I only want the best available to carve on my member.

Has anybody gotten an implant from either of the doctors above?

If so, what is your experience?

I live in Tucson where Dr Berry is but would happily travel a couple hours (or more) to get the best surgery possible.

Dr. Blick has tons of absolutely glowing reviews, most pertaining to implants. The only bad ones he has regard problems with staff, or some other sort of anomaly--that's to be expected with any review forum.

The reviews on Dr Berry (whom I've visited already; I really like him) are scant.

Any info or advice would be great. Thanks gentlemen!

warrenw

Re: "Shopping" for Implant Doc in AZ (Dr Shawn Blick; Dr Tristan Berry)

Postby warrenw » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:23 pm

Blick has posted here on FT. Put "blick" in the search box. Didn't see anything on Berry.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:49 pm

Maybe you shouldn’t limit your search to AZ. Plenty of great surgeons that you can fly to for under $300.
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Bigred wrote:Maybe you shouldn’t limit your search to AZ. Plenty of great surgeons that you can fly to for under $300.

And maybe there is nothing wrong with the ones in Arizona.

Larry

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:46 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Bigred wrote:Maybe you shouldn’t limit your search to AZ. Plenty of great surgeons that you can fly to for under $300.

And maybe there is nothing wrong with the ones in Arizona.

Larry

Still a smart ass
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Casey.Mods

Postby Casey.Mods » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:44 pm

I'm currently shopping for implant docs in AZ as well!! I did read about Blick, and the same results were found: great reviews but staff is so so.

I'm currently at Dr. Simoncini's office and he been great explaining everything and the office is wonderful. Now the AMS rep did tell me he does plenty of implants and that is he in his hands.. Problem is I can't quantify that.. And he told me I'd be better off with a coloplast.

I'm still trying to have my exclusion lifted through work. Joy.

In the interim I have considered all my options.
Best of luck in your search my fellow AZ bionic to be brother!

Tx Git Slinger

Postby Tx Git Slinger » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:01 am

Hi, and thank you for the reply.

I'm having a little trouble deciphering what you mean by the following lines:

Now the AMS rep did tell me he does plenty of implants and that is he in his hands.. Problem is I can't quantify that.. And he told me I'd be better off with a coloplast.

I'm still trying to have my exclusion lifted through work. Joy.

Incidentally, even tho I'm 50 I just got approved for disability which means I have full medicare benefits in all 50 states (I have chronic Lyme disease which is likely the culprit for my ED). That being, I will be able to get coverage anywhere in the US. I'm seriously considering Dr Kramer in Baltimore. Supposedly he is one of the ones urologists themselves go to when they need an implant! Plus, my immediate family lives in Maryland so it would be ideal. In the meantime, I'm not ruling out somebody in AZ. Please keep me apprised of your situation. We could even swap emails if you like, as sometimes I take a hiatus from this site.

Return to “Implants”