Day after surgery.. Jock strap on/off what did you do?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_Webb

Day after surgery.. Jock strap on/off what did you do?

Postby David_Webb » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:31 pm

Doctor told me to keep the jock on with dick up wrapped in gauze so it’s tight against my pubic are and tight but it hurts like a bastard. I can also feel like a click when I pull it all the way against the pubic area. Right now I’m laying in bed with jock off and ice pack on the pubic area and it feels 90% better and I want to let it calm down a bit before going back to the jock.

Would like to hear from you guys that have been through this before what you did? I am usually the one to follow instructions to the letter but this feels so much better. My guess is I’m risking more swelling if I leave it unpacked for too long but would like to alternate.

TIA for any recommendations.
New Hampshire, 42, Diagnosed with ED early 20’s. VL Left side, Implanted 7-9-18, Dr. Gross, Titan OTR, 22cm +1 RTE, Penoscrotal.

BadGrandpa

Re: Day after surgery.. Jock strap on/off what did you do?

Postby BadGrandpa » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:44 pm

I wore a jock day and night for 2 weeks, then another 2 weeks wearing it only during the day. I never had to keep my dick wrapped or anything just pointed in an upward direction.
49 years old, married 29 years, type 1 diabetic since 12, battling ED since 18. Triple bypass in 2010. AMS 700 Implanted 5/14/18 by Dr Cornell in Houston TX.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:57 pm

No jock, just undies- pointed up but to the left ......and mine worked out fantastically.
After a week or so my clothes rubbing on my glans just about drove me crazy so I ended up wrapping my knob with a soft stretchy crepe self adhesive bandage (1” wide) basically created a foreskin.....used it for a month or so.
Love my Titan
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:19 pm

First implant I kept in a jock strap and later underwear that kept is straight up. Second implant I wore nothing and found that the best. When you have to go out put a baby sock over it as it will likely stand above the waist band on any underwear you find. Cheers. Heal well.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:20 pm

So it pays to slow down and think... maybe the drugs are Filling my wits. I did my research prior and I remembered I bought the RBX briefs after reading about another brother using them in lieu of the jock strap. They are on now and much better than the jock but the pain is still worse with the pecker pinned up...

Will follow doctors orders as best I can.
New Hampshire, 42, Diagnosed with ED early 20’s. VL Left side, Implanted 7-9-18, Dr. Gross, Titan OTR, 22cm +1 RTE, Penoscrotal.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:32 pm

This is a painful procedure. My doc pumped me up to almost 100% and left it that way. Just touching sent me through the roof. I left it out and free most of the time. I was on heavy pain meds for 2-3 weeks.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:02 pm

alibaba wrote:First implant I kept in a jock strap and later underwear that kept is straight up. Second implant I wore nothing and found that the best. When you have to go out put a baby sock over it as it will likely stand above the waist band on any underwear you find. Cheers. Heal well.

Baby sock worked for me also. Trashed the jock on the 2nd day and went with pouch briefs.
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:23 pm

Alright... so I’ve switched to my go to daily Hanes boxer briefs... allows me to point up but not pinned to my pubic area. Still wrapped in gaize so the pain in manageable now.

Ganna be a rough couple of weeks if this is constant.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:13 pm

oldbeek wrote:This is a painful procedure. My doc pumped me up to almost 100% and left it that way. Just touching sent me through the roof. I left it out and free most of the time. I was on heavy pain meds for 2-3 weeks.

Dr. Kramer told me he debated leaving me at 100% but thought it would be painful enough to be cruel. Some doctors do for 1 or 2 days now and the science behind it seems sound to help prevent the shrinkage of scaring combined with cycling every couple days all you can pump. When considering the damage the cavertomes do and their purpose to break up the plaque/scar tissue, it makes sense to make sure that stays broken and separated rather than relaxing and growing back together. The process helps prevent your anatomy from limiting your potential. If to do over again, I think I would opt for this because it would help eliminate the girth limit and probably been the final blow to straighten the rest of the curve. cheers. Heal well. The first few days suck but it gets better.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”