Revision Surgery Booked

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Revision Surgery Booked

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:49 am

ccrider wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
postra7777 wrote:I’m fairly new to the implant world. I was given the choice of the AMS or the Titan. Had I chosen the Titan I assume I would’ve enjoyed more girth that I now have with the AMS. However I am happy I have chosen the AMS due to the fact that I have a flaccid more than I am erect. With the AMS I can hang a full-size wet towels on my dick and therefore making sex very easy. When flaccid it looks just as natural as an adult penis.

For some strange reason, some members are of the opinion that the AMS is not rigid enough to fuck with... the slogan "Hard for the bedroom, Soft for the locker room" is bang on.

Larry

I can't imagine anybody who would think that the AMS LGX does not get hard enough to rock & roll. I think a lot of us w/ the LGX will tell you that it can be pumped up to the hardness level just short of a railroad spike...and yes, you can hang a towel on it, etc etc. I think most of our wives/partners prefer it at about 75-80% max...feels more natural with a little "give" in it...also feels better on my end...and yes, the AMS looks/feels natural/comfortable when deflated & flaccid...

I agree with you 110% What I do find, slightly amusing is, people who think that about the AMS, choose the Titan and then after their waiting to use period, they wish they had gone with the AMS... sorry but, "told you so" is all that comes to mind but, momma always said "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" :)

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:11 pm

I choose Titan because I wanted a much larger flaccid penis. Mine would tuck well into my body, I have always hated that. Now I have a much more normal flaccid dick, not huge, but normal. I'm very happy.
004.JPG
Three weeks post-op.
004.JPG (150.33 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:33 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Why are all you guys with big dicks so convinced that you NEED the Titan? My AMS gets hard as a rock and I don't walk around all day looking like I am on the ready for whatever moves. Despite the hundreds of posts talking about how the flaccid look doesn't look flaccid, people still seem genuinely surprised that it looks like a hard-on 24/7.

Larry

And why are you so obsessed with selling AMS and dissing Titan? Is that what you as a moderator is supposed to do?
Plus if you refer to guys with big dicks, then what's the point of using yourself as an example when you don't have one (which I think you have said you don't)? If it really is the case that a man with a big dick needs a Titan to get really hard, then you getting hard with your AMS dick doesn't prove anything in this matter, does it?

I am not saying which one is best, because I don't know, and probably because there is no right answer to the question since it likely depends on the patient. His size, his scar tissues, his dexterity, his goals with the implant, etc, etc.

But just to prove (again) that a Titan is very loose and pliable in the flaccid state, I'll post one old pic and two new pics.

I think that the thing with a Titan is that it will get a lot looser and more soft in its flaccid state over time. My flaccid was nothing at all like this after 3-4 months. It hung down at a 4:30 as far as I can remember and was a bit stiffer.
I was told by my doc that this is normal with a Titan. The material absorbs fat over time and gets softer.
Attachments
untitled2.png
untitled2.png (452.73 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
untitled.png
untitled.png (458.79 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
IMG_3079.jpg
IMG_3079.jpg (181.13 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:07 am

merrix wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Why are all you guys with big dicks so convinced that you NEED the Titan? My AMS gets hard as a rock and I don't walk around all day looking like I am on the ready for whatever moves. Despite the hundreds of posts talking about how the flaccid look doesn't look flaccid, people still seem genuinely surprised that it looks like a hard-on 24/7.

Larry

And why are you so obsessed with selling AMS and dissing Titan? Is that what you as a moderator is supposed to do?
Plus if you refer to guys with big dicks, then what's the point of using yourself as an example when you don't have one (which I think you have said you don't)? If it really is the case that a man with a big dick needs a Titan to get really hard, then you getting hard with your AMS dick doesn't prove anything in this matter, does it?

I am not saying which one is best, because I don't know, and probably because there is no right answer to the question since it likely depends on the patient. His size, his scar tissues, his dexterity, his goals with the implant, etc, etc.

But just to prove (again) that a Titan is very loose and pliable in the flaccid state, I'll post one old pic and two new pics.

I think that the thing with a Titan is that it will get a lot looser and more soft in its flaccid state over time. My flaccid was nothing at all like this after 3-4 months. It hung down at a 4:30 as far as I can remember and was a bit stiffer.
I was told by my doc that this is normal with a Titan. The material absorbs fat over time and gets softer.

Not obsessed with anything really but, have you not seen all the posts from guys who appear to be above average size with the AMS? All I am saying is that the AMS DOES get hard enough to take care of business. Some are of the opinion that the AMS doesn't get hard enough. I don't try to sell the AMS, in fact, I have recommended the Titan to some folks who have asked and have pyronies. Now, as a Moderator, my job is to keep the dialog flowing, ensure everyone is playing nice in the sandbox and answer questions where I can. Where did you get the idea that I am just supposed to sit in the corner, sucking my thumb and abandon my right to my opinion? Finally, once again, why is this not in a PM?

Larry

BionicLeeroy

Postby BionicLeeroy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:10 am

Thanks for everyone advice and thanks for the pictures Merrix. I had another appointment with Dr Ralph last week. My revision surgery is booked for 2 weeks time. I am still unsure what to do. There's part of me not wishing to risk another surgery. When erect the implant is fine, no issues at all and the wife loves it. I haven't had the best flaccid outcome as the pictures show but is that worth risking another surgery for. That's a big dilemma.
On the other hand do I go for the AMS CX which would give a better flaccid and Dr Ralph has advised would be hard enough for sex (although not as rigid as the Titan) or do I get the cylinders swapped over to 24cm Titan which may (in Dr Ralphs opinion) improve my flaccid (No Guarantees due to the previous grafting procedure)
I will probably leave the decision up to DR Ralph on the operating table once my existing cylinders have been removed and they re-measure.
I am absolutely pancaking and not looking forward to the recovery period.
47 year old
Implanted Dec 2017 with coloplast titan 22cm + 3cm rte
previous malleable implant and lue pro.cedure for peyronies, due to crossover implant revised August 2018 with ams CX 24 + 1rte

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:40 am

Can use my AMS to hang laundry on when pumped.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:51 am

BionicLeeroy wrote:Thanks for everyone advice and thanks for the pictures Merrix. I had another appointment with Dr Ralph last week. My revision surgery is booked for 2 weeks time. I am still unsure what to do. There's part of me not wishing to risk another surgery. When erect the implant is fine, no issues at all and the wife loves it. I haven't had the best flaccid outcome as the pictures show but is that worth risking another surgery for. That's a big dilemma.
On the other hand do I go for the AMS CX which would give a better flaccid and Dr Ralph has advised would be hard enough for sex (although not as rigid as the Titan) or do I get the cylinders swapped over to 24cm Titan which may (in Dr Ralphs opinion) improve my flaccid (No Guarantees due to the previous grafting procedure)
I will probably leave the decision up to DR Ralph on the operating table once my existing cylinders have been removed and they re-measure.
I am absolutely pancaking and not looking forward to the recovery period.

Leaving it up to the doctor is REALLY the very best idea. He know the limitations of each he wants the same outcome as you do. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:53 am

dirtman1993 wrote:Can use my AMS to hang laundry on when pumped.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll keep that in mind the next time my clothes line is full and I have things to dry.

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:06 am

Bionic Leeroy, Couldn't find your first posts and now here it is. Have you healed from first surgery? If so try this. Grab the tip of your penis and pull. Does that take care of the problem? If so then it is just a matter of time until you stretch out to fit the implant. Before going under the knife again try this. Soak in a swimming pool/ bathtub until your fingers and toes turn pune. Then take a dip in a very hot tub of water. While there pump up to full, hard as it gets.Stand up and deflate. Any improvements? If so then sit back down, reinflate and finally jump in an ice cold tub or at least submerge your junk in it. Back into the hot tub and deflate. If there is an improvement then you may be able to speed up the process. Good luck
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

BionicLeeroy

Postby BionicLeeroy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:06 pm

Well absolutely bricking it, revision surgery booked for 7am tomorrow morning with Mr Ralph (at hospital now) still can’t decide wether to swap the Titan for an ams or have another ams fitted. I guess I will leave the decision to Mr Ralph on the operating table
Hoping for a better outcome this time.
Thanks for everyone’s responses and will post an update of the outcome.
47 year old
Implanted Dec 2017 with coloplast titan 22cm + 3cm rte
previous malleable implant and lue pro.cedure for peyronies, due to crossover implant revised August 2018 with ams CX 24 + 1rte

Return to “Implants”