Quality of Orgasm

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
andrew1959nj

Quality of Orgasm

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:00 am

When my Urologist first discussed implant surgery with me nearly 10 years ago, I said NOOOOOO WAY. But after 10 years of frustrations with pills an Tri-Mix I’m ready to suck up being a wuss and have the implant done. The posts and people on this site have been very helpful setting an accurate expectation for me and addressed much of my fear of post-op pain.

I have one question. What is the quality of organism from both partners perspective? Most women love the feel of a pulsating cock when a man cums as it is a physical sign of satisfying their man and it validates their own sexuality.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Larry10625

Re: Quality of Orgasm

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:22 am

andrew1959nj wrote:When my Urologist first discussed implant surgery with me nearly 10 years ago, I said NOOOOOO WAY. But after 10 years of frustrations with pills an Tri-Mix I’m ready to suck up being a wuss and have the implant done. The posts and people on this site have been very helpful setting an accurate expectation for me and addressed much of my fear of post-op pain.

I have one question. What is the quality of organism from both partners perspective? Most women love the feel of a pulsating cock when a man cums as it is a physical sign of satisfying their man and it validates their own sexuality.

Just Saturday of last week I was with my wife and after 1 hour we collapsed in exhaustion and were agreeing that we sure are glad the kids are all grown up and out because of the noise we made. Orgasms are fantastic for both of us and I am lasting a LOT longer than ever before. Good luck on your decision. :)

Larry

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:39 am

Thanks Larry. Our kids are grown up too;)
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:49 pm

As for me, I'm 10 weeks post op and and still haven't been able to have an orgasm in the vagina. I'm just so happy that I can rock her world that I don't even care anymore. First time in my life that when we were finished the lady said I was amazing.
She will usually have 2 to 4 orgasms in a sessions. It used to last a few minuets now I can go for an hour or two.
The best sexual decision that I have ever made. If this one wears out I will get another one. And believe me I'm gonna try to wear it out.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Andrew,
The implant will allow unlimited hardness for as long as long as you and your partner desire. This will allow most women the time and hardness to have multiple orgasms.
One of the benifits of my IPP is am able to experience multiple orgasms.

An IPP has nothing to do you ability to have multiple ejaculations. Our bodies go through a refractory period between ejaculations and each of us is different. See the "Multi- Orgasmic Man" by Manta Chia

BTW Which I had done it sooner.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:22 pm

My orgasms are back to being as great as they were when I was a teenager. I know there are other implanted guys who no longer have orgasms so I think you have to hope for the best, but realize there is no guarantee.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:07 am

For those of us where in-vagina orgasms just aren’t happening, have patience.
I feel sensitivity slowly returning and I am confident of getting back to normalcy soon.
In the meantime my beautiful Miss H feasts on my ‘forever hard’ cock and harvests serial orgasms......it sure feels good getting her there.

I have a totally new sense of sex and sensuality due to my implant, and at the end of our supercharged sessions she cheers me on as I masturbate using her tongue for target practice.

It’s called making the most of an ideal set of circumstances :D

Aveagoodweegend mateys!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:56 am

Thank everyone for your feedback. Aside from the recovery period which seems not to be anywhere near as painful as I had envisioned, I'm starting the feel like I will be the proverbial boy with a shiny new Christmas toy. I'm going to want to show it off at every opportunity!

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:40 pm

andrew1959nj wrote:I'm going to want to show it off at every opportunity!

Be careful you don't get arrested! ;)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:29 pm

rancherejim wrote:As for me, I'm 10 weeks post op and and still haven't been able to have an orgasm in the vagina. I'm just so happy that I can rock her world that I don't even care anymore. First time in my life that when we were finished the lady said I was amazing.
She will usually have 2 to 4 orgasms in a sessions. It used to last a few minuets now I can go for an hour or two.
The best sexual decision that I have ever made. If this one wears out I will get another one. And believe me I'm gonna try to wear it out.

That is great news Jim... I know what you mean about the change in our women. Before I was lucky to get sex once a month and now, my wife can't seem to get enough... she even books hotels to try different things and is really getting into our toys. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”