I'm Unsrure of Getting an Implant - HELP!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Re: I'm Unsrure of Getting an Implant - HELP!

Postby TANGERINE » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:00 pm

alterr, I understand what you are going through in terms of your fear about getting into a bad situation. Essentially, you are considering allowing a well trained fellow human-being to use a knife on your penis -- that takes tremendous courage and big time trust.

As all have stated, the satisfaction rate for implants is 92%. That is a really good number, but that means that 8% are not satisfied; and it is understandable that you want to hedge your bets to be sure you are not in that sorry 8% unhappy group.

You are working through the risk/benefit analysis of getting the implant. Some of us are more haphazard when it comes to considering risks, others are careful and calculating -- you are clearly careful and calculating, and that is ok.

All this hesitation suggests that you are not ready to face the risk and the pain. I remember a statement from a bionic brother here on franktalk who said:
QUOTE FROM LMCatman:

"It all depends on 'how bad do you really want it ?""

In other words, how many hurdles and risks are you willing to face to keep having sex ability.

There was also another person who I had a phone conversation with once I signed up for my surgery (a patient with an implant). That patient said: "i decided that i was not going to 'go out like this'" which meant he did not accept the idea of moving through life into old age without the capability to have sex.

I was really desperate to restore my ability to have sex. Had to have it. As LMCatman implied, I wanted "it really really bad". And since my natural erection capability was rather worthless, I opted for the scary nuclear option of surgery.

When you become desperate enough, the risks will appear justified to you. If you still have second thoughts, then it is time to still think and wait
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:22 pm

Keep in mind, the 8% dissatisfied are likely the ones implanted by the local part time undertaker, part time coroner, part time urologist, and part time veterinarian. In other words, somebody just plain old did a shitty job of install.

You have to decide, are you happy with a dick that works part time slowly progressing to never and will you always be happy with that, or do you want one that works on demand, every time? What is your preference? Nothing in this world is magically dropped on you by a fairy. There are always issues to work through, gives and takes to obtain a goal. Good luck with your decision.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Had internal scar tissue before and he used instruments to place implant which also helped increase blood flow. Healing was easy, and well worth it. Helped another couple near Winston Salem and she watched my video and saw photos of my erection before they decided to go to Dr. Kramer. Now she said he is like a rabbit. He also had no problems.

I inflate about everyday and when not having sex I masturbate as it feels good having an erection now.

Good luck and if I can help more, let me know.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Implants”