Implant Doc Prefers Titan Over AMS - Should I Be Concerned?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
pyronies_dave

Re: Implant Doc Prefers Titan Over AMS - Should I Be Concerned?

Postby pyronies_dave » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:03 am

My surgeon is recommending a Titan for me courtesy of the complexity of my Peyronie's which means the extra rigidity is required (even with the reconstructive surgery that will take place at the same time). Although I've researched the two options up the wazoo and back again, ultimately I have to trust my surgeon and his recommendation as to what is best for my particular circumstances.
54 year old UK-based, married, Peyronie's for two years. Awaiting NHS surgery (graft and implant) with Oliver Kayes at St James's Hospital, Leeds.

JohnThomas

Postby JohnThomas » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:57 am

I was offered a choice, and I chose the Coloplast Titan

Yes you will be stiffer even when 'flaccid' but I am very satisfied with it

J
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:14 am

Dr. Kramer selected the AMS/LGX due to size and I couldn't be more pleased after two years. Photo shows my first inflate and it took almost two years to get all size back. At one time was 6.5" and now a little above 5.5" but that is due to time I wasted getting implant.
Attachments
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg (24.31 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Everyone is different, but having so many issues with softness for 10 years, I’m leaning towards hardness myself. I read one article by a woman who described her summer fling’s robo cock as having 4 levels of hardness.

1) Limp
2) Chub
3) Hard
4) OMG, you are going to kill me with that thing!

After sharing that story with an old partner of mine who has some experience with cocks, she said that she that her preference would be 4)! So, I'm glad that my Doc happens to be a Coloplast Center of Excellence Doc.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:05 pm

alterr wrote:An implant doc I talked to said he performs implants with Titans and not AMS implants. I told him I wanted an AMS 700 LGX to retain length and girth. He said if I wanted an AMS he can still do the procedure. But he said that AMS doesnt do as good of a job of retaining length and girth as Titan. Is this true? Should I be concerned?

I have had my AMS LGX for 7 months and have already gained 1/2" length and 3/4" girth. How much would I have GAINED if I had the Titan??? Why, that's correct NONE. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”