I'm bionic as of 6/26/18

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Happy Toy

Re: I'm bionic as of 6/26/18

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Day 10. A few hours ago I wrote a post for day 10 but for some reason it didn't post :? , so I will try again.
All going pretty well, very little pain except when I try to sit in a straight chair, ball sack does not like that :o ! If I sit on the edge of the chair to let my sack hang over the edge, It's not to bad. Still trying to get my two week checkup date, should be Monday. I called this morning to let then know that I did have a couple of issues that I need to talk to the doctor about; 1), there is a very hard area just above where the dick goes into the body and just below the incision that wasn't there right after the surgery. They seemed concerned about that, It doesn't hurt but I don't think it should be there. I only hope the reservoir didn't slip down :roll: . 2), the pump has been sitting at the bottom of my sack (remember, no right testicle), and doesn't seem to want to move, and I can't find the valve, not that I need too, but would like to know where it is at. The Dr. at my pre-op said to pull down on the pump every time I pee, but since it has been sitting at the bottom of my sack since it was put in I'm a little concerned that something is not quite right. The one thing I am liking, well there are a few, is my dick no longer pulls into my body to the point that only the very end of the gland shows. It is now about 3" long and has a girth of about 5.5", something I've never had :D . You take that and add to my enlarged sack with the pump where my missing right testicle should have been and I now have a pretty nice "package" and budge :o , something else I never had. I will be very glad when they will let me cycle the thing so I can see how close I come to what I had before the implant. The third thing I am REALLY happy about is that I still am getting night time natural erections. They are not as hard and I don't think as long as what I had before, but they are there and feel GOOD! A lot of the black and blue is going away and that is improving the looks of everything down there, I will post some more pictures here next week, stay tuned!
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:33 pm

andywalther wrote:my dick no longer pulls into my body to the point that only the very end of the gland shows. It is now about 3" long and has a girth of about 5.5", something I've never had :D . You take that and add to my enlarged sack with the pump where my missing right testicle should have been and I now have a pretty nice "package" and budge :o , something else I never had.

I gained 1.5" flaccid with the implant, and it doesn't shrink up in the cold. So yes, it is a "pretty nice 'package' down there! :D

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:49 pm

Quincy wrote:+1 means you agree with the previous post. +2 and +3 are slightly funny ways of doing the same thing.

okey doky then :)

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:48 pm

7518-2.JPG
a few days after implant
7518-2.JPG (150.05 KiB) Viewed 608 times
7918-5.JPG
day 13
7918-5.JPG (212.34 KiB) Viewed 608 times
Two weeks tomorrow! Hope to get my appointment today for two week checkup :) . All going well except for the bulge just above my dick :( . It is very hard and worrisome. I just want to know what it is! Natural erections are doing well, haven't got a picture yet since they pretty much happen at night, but feel good. attached are some pictures I took today, what a difference from a little over a week ago. I think the rest of the black and blue should be gone in another week. I also hope the stitches from the scrotalplasta under my dick drop off soon, they are annoying and look awful.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Return to “Implants”