Refractionary Period

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Refractionary Period

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:26 pm

What is the most number of times you were able to orgasm both in a row and total for the day?

THANKS!

vagabond127
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Larry10625

Re: Refractionary Period

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:52 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:What is the most number of times you were able to orgasm both in a row and total for the day?

THANKS!

vagabond127

2 and I thought I was gunna die from exhaustion. :lol: :lol:

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:09 am

Vagabond127 wrote:What is the most number of times you were able to orgasm both in a row and total for the day?

THANKS!

vagabond127

Define " A day" ... !
Are we talking sun up to sun down? Longest of shortest day of the year ?? Twenty-four hours , or what ???
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:00 pm

Whenever you are awake. I'm awake noon to midnight so that would be MY day. If someone does cocaine and is up 24 hours then that is their day :D
6-length 4.5-girth.

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Depends on the age I was. When I was first married at 19, 4-5 times a day but as time crept by it's fewer and fewer. Now at 77 it's once a week . Now with the surgery I can fuck as many times a day as I want to but only maybe one orgasm a week. The more I get it the more I want it. Now I can please the ladies where as before I only though of myself. After all these years I find that I really enjoy pleasing the ladies almost as much as pleasing myself. Your never to old to learn new tricks.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:53 pm

I hear you about enjoying pleasing someone. I'm 49 and was just curious if you can cum more with the implant.
6-length 4.5-girth.

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:12 am

Haven't been able to orgasm yet with the ladies, but it will work manually. Hoping to be able to soon.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:38 pm

I started masturbating right around my 11th birthday and had my first sex with a girl at 16. As a teenager I had intense orgasms. I tried once at about 18 to see how many times I could cum in a row jacking off. I made it to five before I could no longer ejaculate and the actual orgasm was only good three times. Around the same age I had successful sex three times within an hour and a half or so and my orgadms were great each time.

At age 62, with my implant, I have managed two orgasms in a row, both with my wife and a date with my hands. I have had a Prostatectomy so I no longer ejacukate, but the orgasms are great!!!

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:43 pm

My max was 3 times in a row (jacking off). (That was when I was younger!) ;)
Last edited by David_R on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:48 am

I spent a night with a woman when I was 24. While having coffee the next morning she looked at me lovingly and said "wow. You fucked me seven times last night." I never forgot that and never accomplished it again. I recall being very drunk as well so it's even more surprising. What I remember was the two long blow jobs she gave me. She always loved to swallow every last drop so I guess in theory that means I cummed 9 times that night, which I don't think is humanly possible. Maybe she went to sleep and kept dreaming I was fucking her? Another fond memory was at the same age getting my hands on a woman Hugh Hefner would have sent the Playboy jet to pick up any day of the week. I was at her house after our first date and while sitting in her livingroom, out of the blue she asked me "what are you thinking about right now?". I replied "how nice it would be to make love with you". She came over, took me by the hand, and led me to her bedroom. When I got on top of her the tip of my dick literally burned when it brushed her pubic hair. I got a fire in my belly right away. Never experienced that before. As usual, my PE blew it for me after two bounces. Not wanting her to be disappointed, I rested in her a few minutes and started up again. After about 5 minutes I cummed again. She wrapped her arms around me and asked me to move in with her. I was on cloud 9. But she had a demented 9 year old son who stared at me all the time. When I would go over to see her again, the little shit would always refuse to fall asleep at night. She always had to check in his room to see if he was sleeping before she would fuck me. More than once we had to give up. She met a young surgeon with a new Vette and dropped me, a signpainter college student, immediately. I recalled the burning I had and ascribed it to be her being the daughter of Satan. I guess I said all of that to say my refraction period was incredibly fast in my 20's. In my 60's now and on T therapy, the best I can do is a couple hours apart. Without T therapy I'm looking at a full day apart.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Return to “Implants”