Implant decision..

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Casey.Mods

Implant decision..

Postby Casey.Mods » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:45 am

Hey guys, I'm Casey 30 years old suffering from erectile dysfunction for all my life. I am married and I've been able to deal with it thus far with pills and cock rings mostly. Even then I'm constantly focusing on trying to trap blood by squeezing. Although I have lasted long years and years ago... It was through cycling of hard and soft penis throughout. It's almost like I just want to ejaculate as quick as possible to avoid inevitable limp dick. I told my parents I had this issue when I was 18 through writing about it and admitting I was "done" with it. My mom chuckled and my dad said it was like a headache, they're like for it. I've been to so many doctors to have the same stuff be done.. Blood tests, it's in my head, expensive orals, pumps with rings, numbing injections, the doppler that showed ok. Finally I looked up a Dr in Arizona who does implants and he told me he believes I've had venous leak my whole life and that the ultimate solution would be an implant. Other than that he hasn't tried to convince me.. He's actually told me I can wait for a break through but there's nothing in the brink as of right now.

I am nervous.. I still get half Chubs often and just can't get the whole push or keep the blood to really get real lift or rigidity. Not without a pill and a cock ring.. A tight hard one that causes numbness after 15 mins. As soon as that ring comes off so does my erection. I'm nervous of losing that semi chub.. But I also haven't had any hard erections to be afraid to lose. I just don't want to feel like I'm missing something down there anatomically.. Issues and all. Hindsight is a hard dick is capable of penetration.

Insurance covers it and I'm 2k away from my maximum out of pocket. It may be the perfect time to get one closer to middle to end of July. I have trouble with glands engorgement unless I'm squeezing or constricting. Wonder how an implant in my anatomy would effect that? Or if I can still wear a ring without damaged the tubes. Also I have larger than average testes so I'm wondering how the pump will fair.. Dr recommends coloplast titan. I of course don't want to lose length. Doc says up to 1cm in loss of length may occur.

I wish I knew someone in AZ, specifically the EV who's had this done and would be kind enough to share info.

Thoughts, comments?

alibaba

Re: Implant decision..

Postby alibaba » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:11 am

Younger than I was when I had to deal with this and it sucked then too. May piss off someone by my stating a doctor's name but a conversation with Dr. Eid about my first implant seeming to squeeze my urethra causing pain brought up his comment that the Coloplast your doctor recommends pushes the urethra down and should lessen this problem. I till have the issue but only slightly now. The third spongiform cavernosa is in the bottom and that is what feeds your glans which is the same area surrounding your urethra. I still milk my penis to get blood into my glans so know what you are talking about. I have rolled it around in my head many times in about four years and cannot figure out any way any brand of implant has an advantage to fix this issue. I've also tried transurethral trimix gel with mixed response. My main advise to you is get it booked as early as you can be assured you are close to insurance covering it. I called many doctors over a 2 year period that would be booked up the last 2 months of the year because everyone had met their deductible and wanted it done before they had to meet a new one. 1 year Eid took off the month of December for vacation, other had time for no more surgeries. By the end of October they are often booked. For older people, booking a colonoscopy is an easy way to use a lot of deductible to get in sooner. I am at a loss to suggest something for you to get you there quicker. Cheers and a hug. It's frustrating.
Last edited by alibaba on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Casey.Mods

Postby Casey.Mods » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:23 am

My Dr also mentioned the fact that it pushes the urethra. The third cavernousa, wonder if the push could help keep blood in. Yeah wise words, right now I can get it done and meet my moop. And be covered 100%. So that's great advice.. I told the Dr I wasn't sure then left the office only to verify coverage with insurance then contact the surgery scheduler and let her know keys get the ball rolling. I'm done being frustrated let's give it a go. Thank you for the support it means a lot.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:56 am

Casey.Mods wrote:Also I have larger than average testes so I'm wondering how the pump will fair.

I have larger than average testes, too, and there is room for my pump so that has not been a problem. Good luck, brother.

Casey.Mods

Postby Casey.Mods » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 am

How is it when you are sitting and getting up? Any time you have to be.. More careful or calculated?

Return to “Implants”