How long is a hot bath useful

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Quincy

How long is a hot bath useful

Postby Quincy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:43 am

I've been cycling for about 5 days now. It's much easier to find the pump and deflate button in a hot bath, and the bath feels great, too. I never used to take baths but now I'm taking 4 a day. It's possible to get some of the benefits from a heating pad, but at present the bath is far superior.

So how long will it be before the benefits of the bath fade away for cycling? I've been thinking about buying a hot tub for several reasons, and I'd like to know how long it would be of help for the year or so of stretching I have ahead of me.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

oldbeek

Re: How long is a hot bath useful

Postby oldbeek » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:54 pm

I am just a few weeks ahead of you. The hot tub loosens everything up. real easy to find the pump and valve. Hot tubs are novelty items at it is sure good and I don't use mine all the time, but it is good to get my back spasms released. Expensive new. I have a small 500 gallon 2 person tub that the previous owner had in her 2 story bedroom. When folks want one, they have to have it right now. When they are tired of it they practically give them away. Just like boats. Bought mine from a newspaper add for $800. 33 inch tall so it can be put on its side and taken through any door. I am fortunate to have a spa room on the side of my bedroom.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

alibaba

Re: How long is a hot bath useful

Postby alibaba » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:21 pm

You will know. You simply hit a point when you ask your self why you are wasting time on this when you have other things to do? Once the soreness and skin swelling settled down I would pump up while taking a shower, then graduated to pumping up before I got in the shower and deflating before I got out. You will go through all kinds of stages before finding your final fit to the new you. I expect you will change your routines several times in the way you do things for about 12-14 months. Back to your heating pad, a moist heating pad is preferable or you can moisten a washcloth.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”