Sensitivity and orgasm after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rancherejim

Re: Sensitivity and orgasm after implant

Postby rancherejim » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:21 am

oldbeek wrote:Several guys say they have a hard time climaxing after implant. I have a theory of why this may be. You guys that have gotten their length back chime in on my theory. When you wear a condom, you loose sensation because you loose the friction on your penis outside skin. Right? Well, sitting In the hot tub contemplating my dick, I made an observation that I have a lot of extra skin on my dick. Probably an extra inch. I have lost 1 to 1.5 inches of length since PC and implant. When I had a 7inch dick the skin on the shaft was tight when erect. Rub it on sheets, ass or vagina there was friction and sensitivity. Now with all this skin , when I insert it, the outside skin stays stuck to the vagina and I am stroking inside between the corpa and my skin. Not the same feeling. I even extended this theory by holding all this loose skin down to my scrotum and then did thrusts. Much improved sensitivity. But,with my hand in the way and my shorter dick there isn't much to stroke with. Very frustrating. Guys say they climax easier by masterbating. More friction?? You guys that gained length back, is your outside penis skin tight now? Did you regain sensitivity because of the length and skin tightness or does sensitivity just come from time to heal? Edit: Looking at implant pics, I would like to hear from Smetro and Greg. Their erect dicks don't show any loose skin.

I'm experiencing the same thing. Had first time sex with a friend that I've know for 30 years a couple days ago. I have always wanted to but the opportunity never arose for us. The other day it did so I took advantage of it. We made out like a couples of teenagers and finished a couple hours later. Before the surgery it would have been 2 hours of worrying if I could get hard let alone stay hard. This time I did not worry about that and of course it stayed hard the full time but I could not climax no matter what I tried. I finely got so tired I had to stop. Good thing, she did orgasm at least five times. Now days that's almost as good for me as climaxing myself.
The loose skin thing didn't affect me as my dick actually is larger now than before the surgery, it's been growing a little day by day.
I am happy about that as I always felt a little small before. Now if only the climax would return, I would be a very happy man.
I'm going to fix dinner for the lady tonight so maybe I will be able to try it out again.
I am 7 weeks post-op, so maybe just need more time. Titan IPP 24cm, 1 1/2 cm RTE
I read on here of so many many men saying "I just love my new dick" I haven't achieved that yet at this time but I sure hopes it comes along. I think that in it's self would go a long way in helping my self esteem. I kinda lost it all when the ED was an ever present monkey on my back.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:26 am

rancherejim wrote:
oldbeek wrote:Several guys say they have a hard time climaxing after implant. I have a theory of why this may be. You guys that have gotten their length back chime in on my theory. When you wear a condom, you loose sensation because you loose the friction on your penis outside skin. Right? Well, sitting In the hot tub contemplating my dick, I made an observation that I have a lot of extra skin on my dick. Probably an extra inch. I have lost 1 to 1.5 inches of length since PC and implant. When I had a 7inch dick the skin on the shaft was tight when erect. Rub it on sheets, ass or vagina there was friction and sensitivity. Now with all this skin , when I insert it, the outside skin stays stuck to the vagina and I am stroking inside between the corpa and my skin. Not the same feeling. I even extended this theory by holding all this loose skin down to my scrotum and then did thrusts. Much improved sensitivity. But,with my hand in the way and my shorter dick there isn't much to stroke with. Very frustrating. Guys say they climax easier by masterbating. More friction?? You guys that gained length back, is your outside penis skin tight now? Did you regain sensitivity because of the length and skin tightness or does sensitivity just come from time to heal? Edit: Looking at implant pics, I would like to hear from Smetro and Greg. Their erect dicks don't show any loose skin.

I'm experiencing the same thing. Had first time sex with a friend that I've know for 30 years a couple days ago. I have always wanted to but the opportunity never arose for us. The other day it did so I took advantage of it. We made out like a couples of teenagers and finished a couple hours later. Before the surgery it would have been 2 hours of worrying if I could get hard let alone stay hard. This time I did not worry about that and of course it stayed hard the full time but I could not climax no matter what I tried. I finely got so tired I had to stop. Good thing, she did orgasm at least five times. Now days that's almost as good for me as climaxing myself.
The loose skin thing didn't affect me as my dick actually is larger now than before the surgery, it's been growing a little day by day.
I am happy about that as I always felt a little small before. Now if only the climax would return, I would be a very happy man.
I'm going to fix dinner for the lady tonight so maybe I will be able to try it out again.
I am 7 weeks post-op, so maybe just need more time. Titan IPP 24cm, 1 1/2 cm RTE
I read on here of so many many men saying "I just love my new dick" I haven't achieved that yet at this time but I sure hopes it comes along. I think that in it's self would go a long way in helping my self esteem. I kinda lost it all when the ED was an ever present monkey on my back.

Is that like a 6.8" dick? :o :o :o :o

Larry

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:39 am

Larry10625 wrote:
rancherejim wrote:

Is that like a 6.8" dick? :o :o :o :o
You always felt to be small??? You get a 24cm+1.5 cm implant? that is huge. That is the largest they make. Enjoy that thing. Give it time to heal. I am told that orgasm will return with healing.
Larry
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:21 pm

Good going rancherejim on a renewed sex life. So looking forward to it myself, keep posted on when sensitivity comes back.
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:11 pm

From what I have read, the size of the implant has nothing to do with the size of the penis. I just had more implant inside of me.
No not 6'8" I was 6" erect after surgery not at 7 weeks I'm 6 1/2" erect.
They do make 28cm implants. There is a video on U-tube showing the whole surgery.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:16 pm

rancherejim wrote:From what I have read, the size of the implant has nothing to do with the size of the penis. I just had more implant inside of me.
No not 6'8" I was 6" erect after surgery not at 7 weeks I'm 6 1/2" erect.
They do make 28cm implants. There is a video on U-tube showing the whole surgery.

Ok, the formula for figuring it out is not exact but 6 1/2 is pretty close to 6.8". There are MANY videos of the surgery. :)

Larry

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Anything over 6” and stiff as a hammer handle just ‘has’ to be a great outcome.
I was about 6” immediately post op.
Now after regular cycling for over a year am at a bit over 7” erect
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:25 pm

I would love to have 7" again. That would put me back to what I was at 50. I am very happy that it works no matter the size. My Dr. told me that once a day cycling is plenty. It's hard to find the time for anything more than once. I usually wake up to pee around 3-4:00 am, so I pump it up and go back to sleep till about 5:00am. At my age I don't have any time to waste.

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:38 am

Just had the opportunity to use my new dick for the 3rd time. Still no orgasm but I think there was a little more sensitivity than the last couple times. it just feels so damm good to be able to penetrate again that I don't even care if I get an orgasm or not. Just happy it works. Made my friend really happy tonight, next best thing.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:03 am

rancherejim wrote:From what I have read, the size of the implant has nothing to do with the size of the penis.

I have done this before.

Yes, it is approximate, since evey one's anatomy is different. It just makes things easier. I have used it with member's members :x :lol: :oops: , using their stated implant size and stated erect member size. It seems to be fairly close, unless members are not good at measuring, or boasting.

Roughly 1/3 of implant is in the crus, so is not usable or measurable. 2/3 is "usable" and outside the body, so the measurable part.

So a 21cm implant: 21 ÷ 3 = 7 therefore 7cm. in crus and 14cm. measurable. 14cm = 14 ÷ 2.5 converts cms. to 5.6 inches of usable dick.

A simpler conversion is to multiply the implant size by 0.26667.

The reverse is if you have a 6 inch dick and wonder roughly what size implant you need is to multiply by 3.77. So a 6 inch dick times 3.77 is, roughly 22.6cm.

Again, I want to stress that these are approximations. The surgeon will measure you when they've got you splayed open on the table. I just hope they are aggressive as possible to place the largest implant that will fit. Too short, and you get floppy head. Too long, and you get cylinder buckling. Trust your surgeon.

Rancher you are correct that the depth of your crus will affect length as well as size of your glans penis.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Return to “Implants”