1st time inflated

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: 1st time inflated

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Greg1956 wrote:
YoungGun wrote:Activated today!

Came home after work & inflated for the first time. SHIT!!!
First of all, my poor nut sack is sore.
Second, I certainly remember him bigger than this.
Third, at first once inflated it wasn’t that bad, a few mins in...yeah it hurts!!!

YoungGun,
As others have said, it takes time. Keep in mind your penis is still not fully relaxed after the intrusion of surgery. Once it does relax and your pump bulb is broken in, your length will grow. My size went from 4” to 6” after a couple months. The soreness keeps diminishing until it goes away. Best wishes.

Greg

Greg, did you have a big package before the ED and get it all back or is this new greatness??

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:28 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:
YoungGun wrote:Activated today!

Came home after work & inflated for the first time. SHIT!!!
First of all, my poor nut sack is sore.
Second, I certainly remember him bigger than this.
Third, at first once inflated it wasn’t that bad, a few mins in...yeah it hurts!!!

YoungGun,
As others have said, it takes time. Keep in mind your penis is still not fully relaxed after the intrusion of surgery. Once it does relax and your pump bulb is broken in, your length will grow. My size went from 4” to 6” after a couple months. The soreness keeps diminishing until it goes away. Best wishes.

Greg

Greg, did you have a big package before the ED and get it all back or is this new greatness??

Larry

Larry,
My penis reached its full adult size by age 16. If was 5” flaccid and 6.5” hard. It stayed that size until I was 50 and then started shrinking. However, it was after I had my Prostate removed that I had extreme loss of size. I ended up with an acorn when flaccid. It looked like a foreskin without a dick, but under ideal conditions it was sometimes almost 2”. My erect size became 5”, but Peyronies started to develop and it tightened up to 4.5”. I could still massage it to be 5” in a flaccid state, but the moment I stopped stimulating it would fully retract again.

So, my deflated size is now back to my old flaccid length. My fully pumped length is now 6” so there is still a chance with the AMS LGX that I may get back to my old erect length, too. My girth was always 5”, even when the length shrank. Now with the implant it is 5.5” at the base and 5.25” just below the glans.

My pre-op stretch test was 4.5” so that was what my doc told me to expect. I am very happy he was able to remove the Peyronies plaque and size me well to get me what I have.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:31 am

Greg1956 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:
YoungGun,

Greg

Larry

Larry,
My penis reached its full adult size by age 16. If was 5” flaccid and 6.5” hard. It stayed that size until I was 50 and then started shrinking. However, it was after I had my Prostate removed that I had extreme loss of size. I ended up with an acorn when flaccid. It looked like a foreskin without a dick, but under ideal conditions it was sometimes almost 2”. My erect size became 5”, but Peyronies started to develop and it tightened up to 4.5”. I could still massage it to be 5” in a flaccid state, but the moment I stopped stimulating it would fully retract again.

So, my deflated size is now back to my old flaccid length. My fully pumped length is now 6” so there is still a chance with the AMS LGX that I may get back to my old erect length, too. My girth was always 5”, even when the length shrank. Now with the implant it is 5.5” at the base and 5.25” just below the glans.

My pre-op stretch test was 4.5” so that was what my doc told me to expect. I am very happy he was able to remove the Peyronies plaque and size me well to get me what I have.

Greg

Well, that's a story with a fairly happy ending, kudos to your surgeon. :)

Larry

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:39 pm

I'll give the heating pad a try.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:08 pm

rancherejim wrote:I'll give the heating pad a try.

It works, trust me... oh yeah, it feels good too. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”