1st time inflated

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
YoungGun

1st time inflated

Postby YoungGun » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Activated today!

Came home after work & inflated for the first time. SHIT!!!
First of all, my poor nut sack is sore.
Second, I certainly remember him bigger than this.
Third, at first once inflated it wasn’t that bad, a few mins in...yeah it hurts!!!
Brent 38yr old/Jackson, Ms - USA/Divorced/ implanted April 27, 18/ Dr Haraway/AMS 700 LGX 18cm + 1cm RTE/ Other Med problems: type 1 diabetes/Ehlers Danlos/Stiff Person Syndrome

radioradio

Re: 1st time inflated

Postby radioradio » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:57 pm

YoungGun wrote:Activated today!

Third, at first once inflated it wasn’t that bad, a few mins in...yeah it hurts!!!

It was my least favorite word after my implant, but I’ll share it with you... Patience.
It all takes time.
Congratulations!
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

rancher

Postby rancher » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Been there, felt that.
I remember being all excited about getting to see "the guy" hard again.
And when I pumped it up, saying, "wait a minute, where's the rest of it ?"
So I continue to cycle and hope that the rest returns. The pain slowly is diminishing.

But at least it's real hard and I can do something with it now.
Implanted with Titan by Dr. Higuchi at Colorado University Hospital on April 27th, 2018.
65 years young.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:23 pm

Rancher, you cracked me up. I had the same reaction. 6 1/2 with trimix. next month after activation 5 1/4. Wait !! where is the rest of it?
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:11 pm

I also inflated for the first time yesterday. First at the Dr. office. Then on the way home I just couldn't wait any longer to try it out. I called one of my friends, we met and I pumped it up for the first time alone and give it a try. It was just OK I think it will take some work to get it working just right. Pumped it up again this morning and measured. It is exactly the same as before the surgery. 5 3/4 girth and 6" long fully inflated. I think it will be fine down the road. I keep hearing those words time and practice.
No wonder I've herd that pump called a marble, that sucker is really hard just like a marble. I do hope it will soften up some as it gets broken in. Dr. says use it everyday and it will get easier so I'm going to.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:47 am

rancherejim wrote:I also inflated for the first time yesterday. First at the Dr. office. Then on the way home I just couldn't wait any longer to try it out. I called one of my friends, we met and I pumped it up for the first time alone and give it a try. It was just OK I think it will take some work to get it working just right. Pumped it up again this morning and measured. It is exactly the same as before the surgery. 5 3/4 girth and 6" long fully inflated. I think it will be fine down the road. I keep hearing those words time and practice.
No wonder I've herd that pump called a marble, that sucker is really hard just like a marble. I do hope it will soften up some as it gets broken in. Dr. says use it everyday and it will get easier so I'm going to.

Keep cycling.... twice a day for at least 15 mins.....it must feel uncomfortable to be working.
You have 1.5cm more implant than I do and mine has ended up a bit over 7”
so you are going to see some real changes over the next 15 months
Cycle, cycle and cycle my brother :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:49 am

Smetro wrote:
rancherejim wrote:I also inflated for the first time yesterday. First at the Dr. office. Then on the way home I just couldn't wait any longer to try it out. I called one of my friends, we met and I pumped it up for the first time alone and give it a try. It was just OK I think it will take some work to get it working just right. Pumped it up again this morning and measured. It is exactly the same as before the surgery. 5 3/4 girth and 6" long fully inflated. I think it will be fine down the road. I keep hearing those words time and practice.

Keep cycling.... twice a day for at least 15 mins.....it must feel uncomfortable to be working.
You have 1.5cm more implant than I do and mine has ended up a bit over 7”
so you are going to see some real changes over the next 15 months
Cycle, cycle and cycle my brother :)

And the pump will slowly soften over time.....be patient and diligent
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:59 am

YoungGun wrote:Activated today!

YoungGun,
As others have said, it takes time. Keep in mind your penis is still not fully relaxed after the intrusion of surgery. Once it does relax and your pump bulb is broken in, your length will grow. My size went from 4” to 6” after a couple months. The soreness keeps diminishing until it goes away. Best wishes.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:19 pm

One member here took two years to get everything back, You may feel a burn like when lifting weights and that will pass. Keep pumping and enjoy the process.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:25 pm

Put a heating pad on your nutsack. It makes the rubber pump easier to squeeze and feels friggin fantastic. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”