Pain with max pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Pain with max pump

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:34 am

andrew1959nj wrote:I'm planning on getting an implant as pills no longer work and injections diminish my feelings and hurt a lot. Question? If you can't pump it up all the way, is it hard and shorter or is it soft and shorter than max size?

I would think it would be softer and shorter if you have the LGX but just softer otherwise. :)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:16 am

Larry10625 wrote:
gregoryw wrote:Interestingly, Dr Eid says cycling is only good for a few months and then says no benefits thereafter. Says cycling unnecessarily wear out implant.
Any thoughts from other docs?

Unless he has an implant, how in the hell would he know? Other doctors have written studies, backed up with research that states that cycling does help the right implant increase the penis in length and girth. If Dr Eid had scientific proof of what he says, bring it on, otherwise, he should butt out. :)

Larry

One does not have to experience somethi8ng to know about it. Dr Eid (and countless other surgeons) know about their patients' conditions from having dealt with, received first-hand report sfrom and operated on those patients.

I am sure Dr. Eid has the statistical basis from performing operations and following up on his patients to form a solidly reliable professional opinion.

Would you discount an Obstetrician's opinions on childbirth just because he has not experienced it? How about a female Obstetrician who has not been pregnant? How about a 40-year old Gerontologist?

Another question: If second--hand information is NOT valid as the basis of an opinion, what do we read medical journals for, or for that matter, newspapers, or listen to our neighbors and friends?

Besides, if he had an implant, tyhat would norm alsmost no bsis for an opinion. One (or even two or three) is not a large enough number of experiences to draw a conclusion on the relationship between frequency cycling and service life.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:25 am

Done right same size and hard as a rock.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:31 am

oldbeek wrote:I am just 7 weeks post op. When I pump up to max to try to stretch to my original size, I have pain that I can only stand for 35 minutes. For you guys that cycle/pump hard for stretch, how long is this routine painful? Trying to gain back and inch..Currently 5.5. had 6.5 with trimix after rp. Did ved and tri or bimix religiously after rp. Doc had me 90% pumped constantly after implant surgery for 4 weeks.

I was told for an hour 2-3 times a day. I rarely could go longer than 10 minutes at first. Depending on the action it is getting, sometimes cannot go 20 minutes now. You are good. I recently had a discussion with a doctor that is highly regarded here and he told me that 10-15 minute intervals is his new routine now so that blood can circulate. He said some patients were keeping it pumped up overnight trying to gain and had thinning of the capsule and whatever the cavernosa sheath is called because of diminished blood flow from the continuous pressure. Seems reasonable to me.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:23 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
gregoryw wrote:Interestingly, Dr Eid says cycling is only good for a few months and then says no benefits thereafter. Says cycling unnecessarily wear out implant.
Any thoughts from other docs?

Unless he has an implant, how in the hell would he know? Other doctors have written studies, backed up with research that states that cycling does help the right implant increase the penis in length and girth. If Dr Eid had scientific proof of what he says, bring it on, otherwise, he should butt out. :)

Larry

One does not have to experience somethi8ng to know about it. Dr Eid (and countless other surgeons) know about their patients' conditions from having dealt with, received first-hand report sfrom and operated on those patients.

I am sure Dr. Eid has the statistical basis from performing operations and following up on his patients to form a solidly reliable professional opinion.

Would you discount an Obstetrician's opinions on childbirth just because he has not experienced it? How about a female Obstetrician who has not been pregnant? How about a 40-year old Gerontologist?

Another question: If second--hand information is NOT valid as the basis of an opinion, what do we read medical journals for, or for that matter, newspapers, or listen to our neighbors and friends?

Besides, if he had an implant, tyhat would norm alsmost no bsis for an opinion. One (or even two or three) is not a large enough number of experiences to draw a conclusion on the relationship between frequency cycling and service life.

OK, all valid points but I would be more apt to believe hundreds or thousands of actual patients that disagree with him. I believe me. I have been charting my cycling and size difference and it IS working and I just passed the 6 month mark.

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:05 am

alibaba wrote:Done right same size and hard as a rock.

Happy for you, brother! :D

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:56 am

LostSheep,

I always enjoy your posts and find them reasoned and informative. This one is no exception. I think you are right on the money with your observations.

Along the lines of this subject, I've often wondered where guys stand on the idea of a female urologist a) in general, b) in dealing with ED issues, and c) performing implant surgery.

My take would be:
a) no problem, especially now that so many female medical professionals have seen and/or handled my junk. My modesty is a thing of the past.
b) still would prefer a male, and one who has experienced ED would be a bonus.
c) would not choose a female over a male, all things being equal.

I've read posts here by guys who make reference to their female surgeon, but have often wondered whether most guys would be comfortable with a female.

Anyone care to chime in?

Bob

P.S. Should I start a new thread about this?
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:46 am

radioradio wrote:LostSheep,

I always enjoy your posts and find them reasoned and informative. This one is no exception. I think you are right on the money with your observations.

Along the lines of this subject, I've often wondered where guys stand on the idea of a female urologist a) in general, b) in dealing with ED issues, and c) performing implant surgery.

My take would be:
a) no problem, especially now that so many female medical professionals have seen and/or handled my junk. My modesty is a thing of the past.
b) still would prefer a male, and one who has experienced ED would be a bonus.
c) would not choose a female over a male, all things being equal.

I've read posts here by guys who make reference to their female surgeon, but have often wondered whether most guys would be comfortable with a female.

Anyone care to chime in?

Bob

P.S. Should I start a new thread about this?

Absolutely... 100% agree. Even the stupid little things we all feel and are therefore able to easily describe to a male doctor. On the other hand... maybe after the female doctor is done, she can wake you up and take it for a test drive ;) :lol: :lol: ;)

Larry

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:01 pm

I am told there is a female urologist in St. Louis at St. Louis School of Medicine that is quite good. I talked to her on the phone one time but did not see her because she was booked up many months in advance and scheduling screwed up and had scheduled me with a professor of urology that did not do surgery. She was very nice on the phone.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:54 pm

OldBeek,

Apologies. I did not mean to hijack your thread....

I started a new thread in "Implants" re the male/female issue.

Anyone caring to comment on that issue, please go to that thread.

Thanks.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “Implants”