Implanted 6/7/18 my journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jijohnson99

Re: Implanted 6/7/18 my journal

Postby jijohnson99 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:15 pm

That is exactly what is happening to me Quincy so it makes perfect sense brother. And something else is my Dr did not give me the specifics so I don’t know if I have a valve or not.
37 year old male married 15 years ed 13 years transplanted 6/7/18 Dr Shapiro Atlanta, Ga Titan Coloplast.

bobsteel

Postby bobsteel » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:35 pm

Quincy wrote:Hi Jimmy. Glad you are making such great progress. Isn't it wonderful to be able to be erect again? Congratulations!

I'm now 3 weeks out and I often don't feel like I've deflated fully. I keep trying to find ways to get more fluid out of the cylinders. I've tried using each hand, one after the other, and also squeezing between both hands. Immediately after deflating it looks like I've done what was needed, but it's still pretty stiff and doesn't "hang" naturally, pointing out instead of curving down.

In addition, after time goes by, especially overnight, it seems like I may have inflated just a little. I'm certainly not hard, but clearly not fully deflated, either. Part of it may be that when deflating I'm only squeezing the part of my penis that is on the outside. Much of my implant is inside my body, especially with the swelling I still have on my pubic pad. Perhaps I squeeze everything out of the visible part of my dick, but over a short time the left-over fluid in the non-visible part equalizes and I'm partially inflated. I've tried deflating further after a couple of hours, but I can't tell if it actually deflates more or just pushes more into the inside part of the cylinders.

I can tell that I'm not using the pump to inflate somehow during the night, since the valve is still in the "deflate" position. I have to push the bulb and feel the pop that indicates the valve change.

A week or so ago, someone told me that I might get "backflow" from the reservoir if I leave the valve in deflate mode, so that may be what is happening. He suggested I deflate and then pop the valve over into inflate mode. I've tried this a couple of times, but I still feel harder in the morning than when I go to sleep. Jury is still out.

I don't know if any of this helps, but you might try the valve change idea. At least we know we both have some trouble feeling fully deflated. Even deflated, however, my dick is stiffer than it used to be. I can bend it up and down easier than side to side.

Keep healing!

Quincy

I am one week ahead of you and I still have the same deflation problem. Not always. Can't figure it out. I'm still learning
Married 71 yrs old Implanted 5/30/18. AMX 7oo cx ms 18 cm with 1 cm and 2cm rte. ED for many years. Pills stopped working and injections sort of helped. I sure miss the inch I lost but it works.

jijohnson99

Postby jijohnson99 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:43 am

6 week checkup

Yesterday was my 6 week checkup and all was good. I was cleared for sex and the Coloplast rep came to my appt and just provided support with the pumping and deflating. Dr said I healed well even though I have diabetes. We tend to take longer to heal. Wifey is ready to see it in action. I was struggling with cycling until yesterday the rep helped me out a lot and I finally fully cycled and got to see what it looked like and unlike some on here I got some length back. So I expect to see more improvements as I cycling more. I felt the pain finally of cycling so now I see what everyone was talking about. Once I have sex for the first time I will update.
37 year old male married 15 years ed 13 years transplanted 6/7/18 Dr Shapiro Atlanta, Ga Titan Coloplast.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:48 am

jijohnson99 wrote:6 week checkup

Yesterday was my 6 week checkup and all was good. I was cleared for sex and the Coloplast rep came to my appt and just provided support with the pumping and deflating. Dr said I healed well even though I have diabetes. We tend to take longer to heal. Wifey is ready to see it in action. I was struggling with cycling until yesterday the rep helped me out a lot and I finally fully cycled and got to see what it looked like and unlike some on here I got some length back. So I expect to see more improvements as I cycling more. I felt the pain finally of cycling so now I see what everyone was talking about. Once I have sex for the first time I will update.

Was/is your pump hard as a rock? mine is and I don't understand why. It does not squeeze at all, it's just hard. Also, did you have trouble finding the valve? I just can't find mine. I'm really looking forward to Aug. 8th which is when I see my doc for activation, lots of questions, hope he's not in a hurry! :lol:
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

jijohnson99

Postby jijohnson99 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:26 pm

Andy

Yes it was hard soaking in hot water loosened it up. Then having the rep meet me at Dr office helped a lot. After he inflated it to the point it started to burn then deflated it I was able to do it because he showed me that the pump turned a little.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:55 pm

jijohnson99 wrote:Andy

Yes it was hard soaking in hot water loosened it up. Then having the rep meet me at Dr office helped a lot. After he inflated it to the point it started to burn then deflated it I was able to do it because he showed me that the pump turned a little.

Thanks, gives me hope. I just can't fine the !@#$%^&* thing!
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

jijohnson99

Postby jijohnson99 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:49 pm

Question frank talk,

I am now 7 weeks and 2 days post op and I have not had sex with the wife. I don’t know if I had gotten use to not having sex because of the ED and maybe she has to. It’s a funny feeling having it hard again but the desire hasn’t come back yet like it was before the ED. Does anyone else have or had this problem after the implant?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:55 pm

jijohnson99 wrote:Question frank talk,

I am now 7 weeks and 2 days post op and I have not had sex with the wife. I don’t know if I had gotten use to not having sex because of the ED and maybe she has to. It’s a funny feeling having it hard again but the desire hasn’t come back yet like it was before the ED. Does anyone else have or had this problem after the implant?

My libido was lower than a snakes armpit... I take testosterone injections and now there's no slowing me down. Maybe your subconscious thinks either pumping up or actually having sex will hurt?? :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”