I'm Bionic! Quincy's journal. Before and after pics added.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BillyBobTMS

Re: I'm Bionic! Quincy's journal.

Postby BillyBobTMS » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:25 pm

I have read all of your reports, Quincy, as well as some others. Thanks for doing this!
Bill

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:43 pm

Almost a broken record but the abraided feeling on your ball sack will improve over time too. Bigger sack plus the pump that does not float as easily as your testicles do will abraid or rug burn in stiffer clothes and the center seam in your clothes. Some clothes adjustment may be required. Maybe all nudists have implants and nobody is aware. Pumping will chafe your sack too. Too much, too often and you will have dry peeling skin. Taking a day or two off is an excellent plan. Something else you can do on the pumping side is move your pump left or right of center so you are not always pumping in the same place. Pumping in a new place will hurt until you body gets used to onslaught of you literally squeezing to the the pinch point your skin. Time, practice ( she perks up when you say practice) will be in your favor. Some brands of underwear have a seam in the center. I have actually worn that underwear inside out so the stitched seam is on the outside and does not wear on my sack skin. Hope this helps sir. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Quincy wrote:Day 13, afternoon

Almost 2 weeks past surgery. Things are definitely getting better. The scrotal pain from pinching the pump is still there, but not as bad. Next time I'll try Ibuprofen before pumping - thanks for the idea ED2013. Penile pain while stretched still exists, and I imagine it will persist until I stop stretching. It's not horrible, just something to deal with. In between stretches I have periods where there is just a dull ache and others when the ache is a little stronger. About once a day, still, I take some Ibuprofen to help.

Deflating has been hard, but I think I may have had a breakthrough. I don't believe I was holding the deflate button long enough. I held it longer just now and things went back to flaccid fairly quickly.

The weight of my ball sack still makes me feel like I must have HUGE balls, but, as Alibaba said, I'll probably get used to it. Just feels funny walking around right now, especially nude and even more if I walk up a set of stairs. But it feels good. Similar feel with penis, but not as pronounced.

The pain was worse for some reason after yesterday morning's first cycle, so I took 24 hours off from pumping. When I started again this morning things were much better. I feel now like it was a good thing to rest all the parts for a day, and I can't imagine that a 24 hour break set back anything for stretching. Glad I did it.

The skin on my dick still feels a little like it's abraded. After a tip from Cincinnatus in chat and then speaking with a pharmacist, I bought some Aquaphor healing ointment. It's supposed to help repair damaged skin. I'm using it on both penis and sack and will let you know how it goes. I had some while using the VED and it seemed to help then, but I'd run out.

By tomorrow I'm hoping to be healed enough to take some good measurements. I took some before and after pictures and the results are very impressive, IMO. I'm not big like many of the guys here, but way bigger than before. Not sure I've got enough nerve to post them.

Best wishes to all of you, implanted and not, but especially to those who are still going through the early stages, or are about to do so.

Quincy

Come on Quincy post the pix! I did and you know how I feel about myself. Next week today I will be under the knife becoming one of the brothers. Will post pictures as soon as able along with how it all went, can't wait!
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:57 pm

andywalther wrote:
Quincy wrote:Day 13, afternoon

Almost 2 weeks past surgery. Things are definitely getting better. The scrotal pain from pinching the pump is still there, but not as bad. Next time I'll try Ibuprofen before pumping - thanks for the idea ED2013. Penile pain while stretched still exists, and I imagine it will persist until I stop stretching. It's not horrible, just something to deal with. In between stretches I have periods where there is just a dull ache and others when the ache is a little stronger. About once a day, still, I take some Ibuprofen to help.

Deflating has been hard, but I think I may have had a breakthrough. I don't believe I was holding the deflate button long enough. I held it longer just now and things went back to flaccid fairly quickly.

The weight of my ball sack still makes me feel like I must have HUGE balls, but, as Alibaba said, I'll probably get used to it. Just feels funny walking around right now, especially nude and even more if I walk up a set of stairs. But it feels good. Similar feel with penis, but not as pronounced.

The pain was worse for some reason after yesterday morning's first cycle, so I took 24 hours off from pumping. When I started again this morning things were much better. I feel now like it was a good thing to rest all the parts for a day, and I can't imagine that a 24 hour break set back anything for stretching. Glad I did it.

The skin on my dick still feels a little like it's abraded. After a tip from Cincinnatus in chat and then speaking with a pharmacist, I bought some Aquaphor healing ointment. It's supposed to help repair damaged skin. I'm using it on both penis and sack and will let you know how it goes. I had some while using the VED and it seemed to help then, but I'd run out.

By tomorrow I'm hoping to be healed enough to take some good measurements. I took some before and after pictures and the results are very impressive, IMO. I'm not big like many of the guys here, but way bigger than before. Not sure I've got enough nerve to post them.

Best wishes to all of you, implanted and not, but especially to those who are still going through the early stages, or are about to do so.

Quincy

Come on Quincy post the pix! I did and you know how I feel about myself. Next week today I will be under the knife becoming one of the brothers. Will post pictures as soon as able along with how it all went, can't wait!
Andy

I did too after being chicken for a long time.

Larry

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Day 15, noon-ish

I'm settling in to a routine. Pumping still pinches, being max pumped still hurts (especially on the sides of the shaft close to the head), and everything down there still aches between sessions. Pumping is still getting easier, but only very slowly.

I did two of the sessions yesterday using a heating pad. At this point, I know it can work and I don't require a tub, but the tub is much easier and feels way better. After the two heating pad stretches everything down there had more ache and didn't get a lot better until my next time in the tub.

It's clear that I get a better stretch by using the method Karpman gave me of pumping, waiting 5 minutes, pumping again, repeat until done. This morning I also tried pulling my shaft to the left, right, up and down a little as recommended by Oldbeek in another thread. I can't tell yet if this helps.

It's hard to get myself to do 4 stretches a day of a half hour each. It's partially time and partially avoidance.

I've been asked a lot about measurements. Bone-pressed measurements are the most reliable, but the soreness and swelling in my pubic pad make them difficult. Here are my estimates based on getting pressed fairly close:

Flaccid - pre surgery, about 2 inches, with a LOT of variation - from no shaft at all to a fair amount of shaft.

Flaccid - post surgery, about 4.25 inches, with not much variation.

Erect - pre surgery, with Trimix - 5 inches. Without trimix and using a VED, about 6 inches

Erect - post surgery, just under 5 inches. I'm hoping I can grow that with stretching to close to 6 inches

So I've never been very big, but it doesn't appear that I've lost size, and it's possible that I'll actually gain some with cycling. And the erection now is rock hard and feels very natural. So I'm a "believer" at the moment, while waiting for the healing that will allow me to use the implant.

Finally, I've decided to go ahead and post some before and after pictures. I'm embarrassed by it, but the journal probably wouldn't be complete without them. In order, the pictures are 1) pre-surgery flaccid, 2) post-surgery flaccid, 3) post-surgery erect. I don't have an erect "before" picture.

For all of you smaller guys, like me, the results should be encouraging. Not "hung" but definitely functional.

Here they are (blush)
Attachments
Pre soft.jpg
Pre soft.jpg (242.9 KiB) Viewed 2904 times
Post soft.jpg
Post soft.jpg (217.4 KiB) Viewed 2904 times
Post hard.jpg
Post hard.jpg (231.91 KiB) Viewed 2904 times
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Quincy wrote:Day 15, noon-ish

I'm settling in to a routine. Pumping still pinches, being max pumped still hurts (especially on the sides of the shaft close to the head), and everything down there still aches between sessions. Pumping is still getting easier, but only very slowly.

I did two of the sessions yesterday using a heating pad. At this point, I know it can work and I don't require a tub, but the tub is much easier and feels way better. After the two heating pad stretches everything down there had more ache and didn't get a lot better until my next time in the tub.

It's clear that I get a better stretch by using the method Karpman gave me of pumping, waiting 5 minutes, pumping again, repeat until done. This morning I also tried pulling my shaft to the left, right, up and down a little as recommended by Oldbeek in another thread. I can't tell yet if this helps.

It's hard to get myself to do 4 stretches a day of a half hour each. It's partially time and partially avoidance.

I've been asked a lot about measurements. Bone-pressed measurements are the most reliable, but the soreness and swelling in my pubic pad make them difficult. Here are my estimates based on getting pressed fairly close:

Flaccid - pre surgery, about 2 inches, with a LOT of variation - from no shaft at all to a fair amount of shaft.

Flaccid - post surgery, about 4.25 inches, with not much variation.

Erect - pre surgery, with Trimix - 5 inches. Without trimix and using a VED, about 6 inches

Erect - post surgery, just under 5 inches. I'm hoping I can grow that with stretching to close to 6 inches

So I've never been very big, but it doesn't appear that I've lost size, and it's possible that I'll actually gain some with cycling. And the erection now is rock hard and feels very natural. So I'm a "believer" at the moment, while waiting for the healing that will allow me to use the implant.

Finally, I've decided to go ahead and post some before and after pictures. I'm embarrassed by it, but the journal probably wouldn't be complete without them. In order, the pictures are 1) pre-surgery flaccid, 2) post-surgery flaccid, 3) post-surgery erect. I don't have an erect "before" picture.

For all of you smaller guys, like me, the results should be encouraging. Not "hung" but definitely functional.

Here they are (blush)

That is a great result, you must be pleased as will the little lady ;)

Larry

FreddyFree

Re: I'm Bionic! Quincy's journal. (Pictures added)

Postby FreddyFree » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:26 pm

Great improvement Quincy. I hope it is the outcome you want.

When can you get your wife involved?
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:59 pm

As far as when, Freddy, the doc said 3 weeks after surgery, which would be a week away now. I think I will still be too sore at that point, though. We'll see.

The outcome is good, IMO, and about what I expected. With the right doctor, I don't believe losing size should be an issue. It will look better (and bigger) once the abdominal swelling goes down and especially if I can lose some weight and part of the fat pad. I'm still not up to playing racquetball yet, but I can walk, do elliptical, and lift weights, so I'm starting to make some progress again.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Looks great, Quincy! Glad you enjoy it! :) (I'm a smaller guy, too, btw.)

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:25 am

Looking incredible Quincy. Great results. So happy for you!
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”