Orgasms

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Orgasms

Postby Larry10625 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Forgive me if this question has been posed before... I got 2256 hits on the search and I am NOT going through all of them to find another appropriate place to put it.

One of our young members is VERY concerned about some of the Debbie Downer posts he reads;
- Improper size
- loss of sensation
- loss of urge
- inability to orgasm
- appearance
- pain
- recovery time

Bionic Brothers, can you please assist me in putting these concerns to rest... he is starting to think I work for AMS. :D

Larry

Spikepork

Re: Orgasms

Postby Spikepork » Tue May 29, 2018 3:01 pm

Size - same. Choose a good surgeon
Sensation. Around 80% at 6 months out
Urge - greater than ever by a mile.
Orgasm - absolutely fine
Appearance - I have a Titan so you gotta like looking bigger!! I do
Pain - 1st 8 weeks were quite hard. Then gets easier
Recovery - to say it was complete 16 week a for me.

Overall totally delighted.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:48 pm

Larry10625 wrote:Forgive me if this question has been posed before... I got 2256 hits on the search and I am NOT going through all of them to find another appropriate place to put it.

One of our young members is VERY concerned about some of the Debbie Downer posts he reads;
- Improper size
- loss of sensation
- loss of urge
- inability to orgasm
- appearance
- pain
- recovery time

Bionic Brothers, can you please assist me in putting these concerns to rest... he is starting to think I work for AMS. :D

Larry

To All Men Fearful of Implants,
It is natural to fear the unknown and most of us know nothing about implants when we start this journey. All I can say is do your homework and as you learn more, your fears should dissolve. If they remain, you are not ready. Here is my experience, based on Larry’s questions. I am an open book so feel free to ask if you have additional things on your mind.

Improper Sizing:
Most qualified surgeons are good at measuring and get the right fit for your anatomy. Going into this my penis was 1 1/2”-2” shorter than it had been most of my life. The biggest reduction came after having my Prostate removed due to Cancer, but I had already lost some length from long term ED and age. When my surgeon did the stretch test to show me approx. the length I could expect after surgery it was 4.5”. At home I had measured 5” fully erect. I had some Peyronies so I think the plaque build up was tightening my shaft and making it less flexible to stretch. Following the surgery I was left partially inflated and I measured it at 4.5” so I figured that was what I was going to have. I was pleasantly surprised weeks later when my penis had healed and my pump bulb loosened up I was at 5” deflated and 6” fully inflated. With my AMS LGX I may eventually end up back at my original 6.5” erect size. If that happens I will be happy, but I am already happy at 6”. I have not had that length for years.

Loss of Sensation:
Before I got my implant my only loss of sensation was due to my glans being dry so I started using moisturizing lotion on my penis every day to keep it moist. That helped a lot. With the implant my sensations are as good as they were when I was a teenager.

Loss of Urge:
An implant definitely doesn’t reduce urge. Even with severe ED I never lost my urge or sex drive. Now that I know I can get it up and keep it up for as long as I want, I am as horny as I was when I first had sex at 16. Loss of urge comes from other issues, not an implant.

Inability to Orgasm:
I can no longer ejaculate because I don’t have my Prostate, but I do have very intense orgasms. My whole body shudders when I cum.

Appearance:
In my case it took a few months to feel like my penis looked natural. I have pix in my 6 month update in the Implant threads and in the Members Only threads. I am a nude model for artists so I am very aware of it. Early after surgery I had to take a complete hiatus because it looked too erect. With time it has relaxed. The one thing that is still different for me is my natural erection laid against my stomach when I was laying on my back and now the head of my dick stands about 1.5” off my stomach.

Also, I lost engorgememt after The Prostatectomy so I originally had the “flat” or “oval” shape some guys talk about. For some reason the implant surgery has helped that issue and now with some stimulation my shaft fills out.

Pain:
I was fortunate. My pain was minimal and I didn’t need the pain pills that were prescribed. I didn’t take any Advil or anything. That said, I had minor discomfort, especially in my glans. It takes time for the penis to get used to the intrusion of the cylinders putting pressure on the head of the penis. Probably my main discomfort as from something you may never have. I chose to have Scrotoplasty surgery at the same time to remove scrotal webbing. The incision for that was along the underside of my penis and the stitches rubbed against the stitches on my scrotum where the implant incision was made.

Recovery Time:
I was pretty much back to normal at 5 weeks when I was given the green light for sex. It was still the pressure on the inside of the glans that lingered after that, depending on what I wore and the position I was in.

That’s my story.
Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Tue May 29, 2018 5:48 pm

As far as size....almost there and still feel the stretch.

Sensation.......some loss if pumped rock hard but use it to your advantage of longer lasting !

Urge...... well that is in your brain. I was limp and still had the urge.

Orgasm......again back off the rock hard and orgasm may be easier. As far as quality of orgasm, its better than before.

Appearance.....flacid, its bigger than before. Aftereverything settles cant even tell its an implant. Erect, its great although some have problems with the angle of dangle.

Pain......was very managable. Never even filled my prescription. Tylenol & advil did the trick.

Recovery time......back to complete normal in 30 days.

Overall.......the best 2nd best. When you dont have a choice. After prostate surgery couldnt fuck and now can !
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Return to “Implants”