Confidence after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BillyBobTMS

Re: Confidence after implant

Postby BillyBobTMS » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
andywalther wrote:
rancher wrote:It has been about two years since I've had intercourse with my wife. At that point nothing kept me hard enough to have penetration. I'm currently at 32 days post op. I have my 6 week followup appointment with my doc next Wednesday. He'll "officially" start me cycling and probably give me the "go ahead" for having sex. I've been cycling on my own for a week. Though I'm not back to my full pre-op size, I am extremely excited about how hard I get when I pump up. I cycle twice a day and try for an hour and a half hour session. Having my dick this hard for an hour at a time is building my confidence tremendously. For years prior to no longer being able to have intercourse, I was always worried that , "will I be able to stay hard enough long enough ." Now, that won't be a problem. My wife and I have been talking "frankly" and we are both excited and nervous about our first sex post-op. Not having to worry whether Mr. Dick will be able to hold up his end of the deal, I can concentrate completely on my wife and making her happy. And you better believe that makes me extremely happy.

And that gives me confidence that I have not had for a long time.

Thanks again! Can't wait, it's going to be a loonngg 2+ months before I can try out my NEW "equipment". We have always had a good sex life, although she just won't do oral, which I would like, but otherwise, really tries to please me, especially lately with "my" problem. I really want to please her with something other then a vibrator, she deserves it!
Andy

I am quite certain if you really wanted a BJ, there are some very discreet ladies that would be willing to accommodate you for a fee. They would be really good at it too, maybe even swallow. That may improve your love life with your wife because you wouldn't be resenting the fact that she won't blow you.

As for vibrators, my wife had one called it the Air Touch, and she goes just nuts for this thing. We use it during foreplay and I usually control, although she usually takes it and finishes herself off. This is a great little toy and I highly recommend it. :)

Larry

Where did you purchase the Air Touch? Sounds useful!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:49 pm

BillyBobTMS wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
andywalther wrote:
Thanks again! Can't wait, it's going to be a loonngg 2+ months before I can try out my NEW "equipment". We have always had a good sex life, although she just won't do oral, which I would like, but otherwise, really tries to please me, especially lately with "my" problem. I really want to please her with something other then a vibrator, she deserves it!
Andy

I am quite certain if you really wanted a BJ, there are some very discreet ladies that would be willing to accommodate you for a fee. They would be really good at it too, maybe even swallow. That may improve your love life with your wife because you wouldn't be resenting the fact that she won't blow you.

As for vibrators, my wife had one called it the Air Touch, and she goes just nuts for this thing. We use it during foreplay and I usually control, although she usually takes it and finishes herself off. This is a great little toy and I highly recommend it. :)

Larry

Where did you purchase the Air Touch? Sounds useful!

At a sex shop called Aren't We Naughty. Here is what it looks like. :)

Larry
Attachments
Touch II Vibrator.jpg
Touch II Vibrator.jpg (17.14 KiB) Viewed 1538 times

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:02 pm

Believe or not, although Knew i was bionic and it would not fail, the old thinking was still there. Took about a week of getting used to it. My confidence is through the roof. I pump it up 20-25 times and I’m good to go!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

BillyBobTMS

Postby BillyBobTMS » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:05 am

Thanks, Larry! Looks useful!

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:17 am

My confidence is probably on a par now with the President of the United States. Here's briefly where I'm coming from with this. When I was a younger man I had inherited my father's good looks that, like him, many times had women falling all over me. It was never a problem for me to end up in the sack with women. I was committed to remaining single because I enjoyed playing the field. Plus, I grew up seeing my mother tortured by my dad's numerous affairs. They were divorced and remarried twice, but he never reformed his ways. At age 25 I met a then teenage girl who completely rocked my world. In less than three months I asked her to marry me. She had two years of college to go but I didn't care. I was willing to move anywhere in the world I had to to be with her. We married when I was 26 and she was 19. I made a vow to myself I would never subject her to what my mom endured. My wife was a virgin when I met her, probably the only one I'd ever encountered.

Our sex life was totally satisfying until ED reared its head after quite a number of surgeries on my abdomen. We too gave up even trying to have sex after a repeated pattern of humiliating failures. My confidence was completely non existent. I closed down a successful business I owned and at age 58 began a life of getting out of bed around 10am and laying horizontally on the couch all day mindlessly watching tv. Not participating in much of anything else. Skip ahead to after I was implanted.

Our sex life has returned so much improved over anything we had before. I had a ton of relationship issues to work through from my formerly withdrawn state. We're almost there.

AS for my confidence... well, I've previously stated here I now find myself chatting up women in public I don't even know. Looking them square in the eye. It's a byproduct of KNOWING I'm a phenomenally awesome, fully functioning man. I've always stood by my vow but man oh man you can't believe the temptations I've endured. Of course there's now 40 years added to my previous looks but I still find younger women easy to talk to and they respond to me in a positive way. That matter nothing to me, I'm happy with how my wife responds. My confidence is so high my wife and I travel and speak at seminars for my implant manufacturer together. I see the dejected looks on men's faces at these events and can sympathize with what they're experiencing. They see the happiness on my wife's face and I think we give them hope.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:52 am

What a great report Dave.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:07 am

So happy for you and your wife, Dave!

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:58 am

I'm more than super confident.....I guess you could say that I'm......cocky...... :D
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:47 pm

Xomanow wrote:I'm more than super confident.....I guess you could say that I'm......cocky...... :D

Excellent! :lol:
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:42 am

Cocky, confident and very “busy” :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”