I DID IT

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
UTVOLS

Re: I DID IT

Postby UTVOLS » Tue May 29, 2018 11:17 am

Andy1955 wrote:Congrats UTVol!
I also used Dr Lowe. Inplant was done Thursday May 24. I have laughed since reading the comment about your “right nut”. Laughed enough to hurt but it helped me realize I am ok. Thank you. As you know; Dr Lowe is retiring, have you put any thought into who you will see in the future? Thanks again for the laughs!

Andy1955
I asked Dr. Lowe who he would go to, and he stated Dr. Hill out of the same group. So I will follow up with him in Sept. as routine checkup.
I have to ask about your status, and hope everything is going great for you. Dr. Lowe only has me pumped about 10% and would not activate until 6 weeks out and at that point he's in Ireland hiking the country side with he's wife, that gives me some concerns. he has me scheduled with a PA on July 5th for activation. Are you setup about the same?
70 y/o married 51 yrs. pills quit working. Implanted 5/21/18 in Nashville by ( Dr. Lowe now retired) AMS 700 LGX 21CM+2CM, RTE's

UTVOLS

Postby UTVOLS » Tue May 29, 2018 11:28 am

DonDon wrote:I wasted way too much time trying all the other solutions. 9 months bionic now, and very happy. Lost erections due to non-nerve sparing RP. (My digital exam had big lumps on the right side and had to take them out.) To echo a prior comment, the loss of an erection on demand was the most devastating mental trauma I have ever gone through. I liken it to losing a limb. My wife had no idea how important normal frequent automatic sex was for me. She has never turned me down for sex: night, morning, lunch, sober, drunk, no matter. Most women, I believe, lack the mental understanding of what it is like to have a penis, much less losing a penis.

I have to give it to her though, upon watching me take pill after pill, penile pain and headaches, vacuum pump my dick almost daily and put silicone bands on it only to have it flop around at the hinge point, inject needles into my penis time after time and be spread-eagle when I got hard and ready for sex, she has really gotten the message. Now with erections on command lasting as long as I want, she has a sincere appreciation of how important my erections are, my orgasms are, and satisfying her is to me. She now "takes care of my penis" as if it were her own. She gives me plenty of penile attention. She likes to get it about half pumped and play with it and can feel when I want to pump it all the way and penetrate her. I know she has more orgasms now than before, maybe an many as when we were younger. She treats my penis like her penis and it satisfies her to see me satisfied.

My advice is, treat your implant like it is the most important thing in your life. Get your partner involved. Make her appreciate its new automatic firmness. To maintain length, I pump up every morning, usually in the shower, and leave it pumped up through breakfast. She sits there and sees how important it is to me. How I will do anything to keep it working and in top shape. She is used to me walking around with no underwear and my penis at full attention. It turns her on and I get comments like "We are going to find a good use for that tonight," or "I can still feel it from last night," or, the best one, "I am so glad you got your implant, you are so happy now and so am I."

DonDon
Sounds like you and I are some of the luck ones to have wives so understanding. I can see my wife with the same support as yours. WE ARE SO BLESSED.
Last edited by UTVOLS on Wed May 30, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
70 y/o married 51 yrs. pills quit working. Implanted 5/21/18 in Nashville by ( Dr. Lowe now retired) AMS 700 LGX 21CM+2CM, RTE's

Andy1955

Postby Andy1955 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:58 pm

I’m set up to see Dr Hill July 9. Like you I’m concerned but trust Dr Lowe. I hate he is retiring but we will just have to make the best of it. I contacted him today through there web site. Had a couple of questions; one of which was my inflation rate. Was told about 20%. Verified all went well and he used an AMS 700 CX. Response was positive so I’m going to keep my fingers crossed that no problems arise.
Inplanted May 24, 2018. AMS 700 CX, MS Pump. 21cm x 12mm. Peyronies and ED. Pills stopped working and extreme curvature

UTVOLS

Postby UTVOLS » Wed May 30, 2018 11:18 am

Andy1955 wrote:I’m set up to see Dr Hill July 9. Like you I’m concerned but trust Dr Lowe. I hate he is retiring but we will just have to make the best of it. I contacted him today through there web site. Had a couple of questions; one of which was my inflation rate. Was told about 20%. Verified all went well and he used an AMS 700 CX. Response was positive so I’m going to keep my fingers crossed that no problems arise.

ANDY1955

Did you not get a AMS packet from Dr. Lowe in recovery? It would have all the information about you Implant.
If not you can contact AMS for this information or maybe Dr. Lowe's office, the packet will also include a pump for you to play with in addition to the information.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed May 30, 2018 12:20 pm

UTVOLS wrote:
Andy1955 wrote:Congrats UTVol!
I also used Dr Lowe. Inplant was done Thursday May 24. I have laughed since reading the comment about your “right nut”. Laughed enough to hurt but it helped me realize I am ok. Thank you. As you know; Dr Lowe is retiring, have you put any thought into who you will see in the future? Thanks again for the laughs!

Andy1955
I asked Dr. Lowe who he would go to, and he stated Dr. Hill out of the same group. So I will follow up with him in Sept. as routine checkup.
I have to ask about your status, and hope everything is going great for you. Dr. Lowe only has me pumped about 10% and would not activate until 6 weeks out and at that point he's in Ireland hiking the country side with he's wife, that gives me some concerns. he has me scheduled with a PA on July 5th for activation. Are you setup about the same?

I was pumped 90% from the beginning. 4 weeks of pain. Your pain will start when cycling begins I think.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed May 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Andy1955 wrote:I’m set up to see Dr Hill July 9. Like you I’m concerned but trust Dr Lowe. I hate he is retiring but we will just have to make the best of it. I contacted him today through there web site. Had a couple of questions; one of which was my inflation rate. Was told about 20%. Verified all went well and he used an AMS 700 CX. Response was positive so I’m going to keep my fingers crossed that no problems arise.

I am wondering why they use the AMS 700 cx. The ams 700 lgx has the ability to expand in length and girth by 20% if your anatomy will allow.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Andy1955

Postby Andy1955 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:56 pm

To Oldbeek- in addition to ED I also suffered from Peyronies Disease. If your not familiar with that, it is an unnatural curvature of the penis. Give that; my Dr told my the AMS 700 CX was the inplant I would need. My curvature was approximately 90 degrees upward at mid shaft. The combination of this, and ED made sex impossible. According to the Dr, after inplant and still in the OR my curvature was reduced to 30 degrees and should continue to straighten with the CX model. If you do not have the Peyronies the LGX version would likely be the choice.

To UTVol-thanks for your response. I did get the package and have watched the dvd and played with the pump model in the package. I’m still somewhat swollen and tender so I’ve only move the 3 “boys” around for comfort. I’m looking forward to the checkup and to start cycling the inplant but for now I’m being overly cautious

Very best!
Inplanted May 24, 2018. AMS 700 CX, MS Pump. 21cm x 12mm. Peyronies and ED. Pills stopped working and extreme curvature

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed May 30, 2018 9:53 pm

Andy1955 wrote:To Oldbeek- in addition to ED I also suffered from Peyronies Disease. If your not familiar with that, it is an unnatural curvature of the penis. Give that; my Dr told my the AMS 700 CX was the inplant I would need. My curvature was approximately 90 degrees upward at mid shaft. The combination of this, and ED made sex impossible. According to the Dr, after inplant and still in the OR my curvature was reduced to 30 degrees and should continue to straighten with the CX model. If you do not have the Peyronies the LGX version would likely be the choice.

To UTVol-thanks for your response. I did get the package and have watched the dvd and played with the pump model in the package. I’m still somewhat swollen and tender so I’ve only move the 3 “boys” around for comfort. I’m looking forward to the checkup and to start cycling the inplant but for now I’m being overly cautious

Very best!

I see. I think I have seen that explanation before. Besides ED I have memory loss. I also had pyronies but only 15 degree bend at center. Thanks and heel well.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:17 am

LGX is used a lot to restore length and girth. CX only girth. I didn't need any more length and I hadn't lost any. My CX is awesome. My surgeon got it right the first time. I couldn't be more pleased. My results were amazing. I love what I see in the mirror.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Thu May 31, 2018 8:58 am

I really do not know where the myth from restoring length with the lgx comes.

the lgx is expandable in length and girth after inflating. that s what length and girth expansion means.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Return to “Implants”