Haven't been this hard for a while.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rancher

Haven't been this hard for a while.

Postby rancher » Wed May 23, 2018 9:32 am

So, impatience won out. Doc said to come in at 6 weeks post implant and he'd start me cycling. Twenty - five days and I started on my own. Stitches were dissolved, no redness, no pain just slight discomfort, and constant hornyness due to a constant boner. Plus I was concerned, will it work ? So I compressed the deflate button and squeezed my penis at the same time. Deflated "almost" immediately. Great. Now inflate. First of all, the inflate bulb was extremely hard. Had to use both hands (have some nerve damage in left hand from bicycle wreck).Got it to inflate some. Could feel (and hear) the fluid going through the tubes. Kind of a squishing sound. Squeezed as hard as I could. Inflated some. Mostly got a little thicker. Hardly lengthened at all. Big disappointment. Was hoping for something bigger. But it was harder than I have been in years. Waited a while and got a few more small pumps. Put it back to a slightly inflated state.
Tried again this morning and noticed that the bulb wasn't quite as hard. Pumped up faster but really couldn't get it beyond the original "pumped" state. By then the bulb was rock hard again. Penis was very hard also.
So, over time will I "grow" a little more ? Even though I am squeezing as hard as I can, am I not squeezing hard enough ?
Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to be in a state where I can have sex again (will wait for the docs ok to go on that one).
Just, so far, I'm about a little over an inch shorter than I was ( long ago and far away).
Implanted with Titan by Dr. Higuchi at Colorado University Hospital on April 27th, 2018.
65 years young.

Urz14me

Re: Haven't been this hard for a while.

Postby Urz14me » Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

>>>So, impatience won out. Doc said to come in at 6 weeks post implant and he'd start me cycling. Twenty - five days and I started on my own. Stitches were dissolved, no redness, no pain just slight discomfort, and constant hornyness due to a constant boner. Plus I was concerned, will it work ? So I compressed the deflate button and squeezed my penis at the same time.

You started a little bit earlier than your doctor recommended you know your external stitches are dissolved, what about you internal stitches? I know its easy to get inpatient but be very careful and please listen to your doctor, why chance it?

With that being said relax my length wasn't what I was used to either but within a couple of weeks I did increase in girth and length and every week I notice more and more my length increasing. Congratulations.
52 year old. Diagnosed with Venous Leak. Trimix was hit and miss. opt'd for implant Titan 22cm 3.5cm RTE by Dr. Hakky on March 27, 2018 ...Remember they never complaint how small your penis is when it is in their ass... just sayin' :o

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu May 24, 2018 3:02 am

I masturbated at 4 weeks, then had very gentle intercourse at 5 weeks after adding a few squeezes........I was then activated at week 6 and given the all clear to get “busy”......was still a little tender so I used my commonsense.....so should everyone.
The bulb/pump will soften a whole lot over the next 12 months....I still use 2 hands to pump to the maximum but can get about 3/4 of the way with one.
You are at least 6 months away from pumping to full capacity without great discomfort.....it’s imperative that you pump up twice a day for at least 15 mins....it’s also crucial that it hurts/is very uncomfortable.....that’s how you will know you are maximising your size.
Don’t forget, it’s a stiffness surgery, not penis enlargement.
In saying that.....many of us who have cycled religiously regardless of whether we have Titans or AMS have found ourselves (re)gaining excellent size.
Post op I was just over 6” and now am 7” flaccid (with a few pumps in to eliminate ‘hingeing’) and fully pumped-a very useful 7 1/2” with a girth just a tad under 6”....I have published pics on here but am a bit over it now....(time for the newbies to pick up the cudgel)
The moral of the story is:
Be patient and cycle, cycle, cycle......in other words “get on and play with your new toy as much as you can” or even better...get someone else to play with it.....did someone say the suction from a blowjob helps stretch a cock :lol: :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

rancher

Postby rancher » Thu May 24, 2018 8:41 am

:lol: Stiffness surgery, I like that.
Thanks for the words of encouragement .
I'm ready to get this ball rollin, so to speak.
Implanted with Titan by Dr. Higuchi at Colorado University Hospital on April 27th, 2018.
65 years young.

Return to “Implants”