Semen/Ejaculation quality

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JohnThomas

Semen/Ejaculation quality

Postby JohnThomas » Mon May 21, 2018 10:49 am

Before I had the implant, despite the erection difficulties, when I had an orgasm, my semen was quite thick and white, and ejaculated with some degree of force.

Post implant, my semen is more yellow and watery, and dribbles rather than shoots out.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

strongagain

Re: Semen/Ejaculation quality

Postby strongagain » Mon May 21, 2018 1:36 pm

That has nothing to do with the implant but with your age. The older you get the slower it comes out. When I was young sometimes I had to clean my eyes when I was finished.
Now I‘m like you, it just dribbles. I would like to get back to my previous shooting abilities and also to the production of more ejaculate but it won‘t be possible I suppose.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

JohnThomas

Postby JohnThomas » Mon May 21, 2018 1:47 pm

Thanks

I agree that age has an effect as you state, but what I cannot understand is the start contrast between immediately before my implant 7 weeks ago, and now
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Mon May 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Because of rectal cancer treatment I don’t have much ejaculate anymore.

When I did I noticed that when I had sex often my ejaculate was white. If I had a week or two between ejaculation it was more yellow and watery.

Ejaculation and orgasm intensity has a lot to do with the sexual experience and intensity of pleasure in my experience. When I masturbate by myself or finish myself after a good sex with an atractive girl it’s two different world. With a girl present I come harder, longer and have much more ejaculate.

So you have to take all this in consideration.

Practice makes perfect after implant. Enjoy!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue May 29, 2018 7:46 pm

JohnThomas wrote:Thanks

I agree that age has an effect as you state, but what I cannot understand is the start contrast between immediately before my implant 7 weeks ago, and now

I had a Prostatectomy so I no longer ejaculate, but I wonder if part of the issue is you are still recovering from fairly major trauma to your penis and testicles. Just a thought.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:52 pm

strongagain wrote:When I was young sometimes I had to clean my eyes when I was finished.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Return to “Implants”