Semi-Hard Penis after Deflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Fofeech

Semi-Hard Penis after Deflation

Postby Fofeech » Sun May 20, 2018 11:46 am

Hey Folks a little advice needed, I've got the coloplast Titan implanted on 5/1/18. I've been cycling this thing for about a week and a half now.when I try and deflate it doesn't go down right away I usually go back in the tub and try to work it down by pressing release button and squeezing the penis to try and get fluid back to the resovior.Anybody out there have the same experience? I think I'm doing things right? I'm just concerned about scar tissue! All the videos I've seen make it look so easy! Or could it be that since I've been cycling only about for 10 days and still in some pain that things aren't working the way they should because I'm early in my recovery? Please any feedback would be great! A lil stressed at this point.

JohnThomas

Re: Semi-Hard Penis after Deflation

Postby JohnThomas » Sun May 20, 2018 1:56 pm

I have been cycling my Coloplast Titan Touch now for 3 weeks, and even when I deflate it, it is still quite full, quite large, and just a little below semi erect.

I thought this was typical for the Titan, but will be interested in what others say

Good luck with your recovery

J
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sun May 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Mine is always quite firm even after deflation. But it’s deflated fully. Think it’s just how a Titan is.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Fofeech

Postby Fofeech » Sun May 20, 2018 8:01 pm

So it makes no sense for me to keep trying to hit the deflate button if it's not going down further? It's a little uncomfortable hitting up against my underwear not to mention the pain! We're 19 days post op now hopefully things will inprove! Thanks for the input and helpful advice! Any other info would be great!

Fofeech

Postby Fofeech » Sun May 20, 2018 8:04 pm

So it makes no sense for me to keep trying to hit the deflate button if it's not going down further? It's a little uncomfortable hitting up against my underwear not to mention the pain! We're 19 days post op now hopefully things will inprove! Thanks for the input and helpful advice! Any other info would be great!

retired65

Postby retired65 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:11 am

Had the same issue with my implant (Titan Coloplast) someone on this board suggested to squeeze my dick as I was pushing the deflate button and it worked. I wouldn't say it's completely flacid but it's comfortable.
66 years old, married 36 years. ED since 2006, diagnosed with prostate cancer 07/2014. Prostatectomy 07/27/2015, Coloplast Titan implanted 02/15/2018 by Dr. J. Greenfield.

JohnThomas

Postby JohnThomas » Mon May 21, 2018 10:46 am

Yes, if you gently squeeze the shaft of your penis with one hand while you push the deflate button with the other, I find it helps with the deflation
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Mon May 21, 2018 11:22 am

Hey Fofeech,
I had my surgery the day after yours May 2nd, I also have the Titan. My Doc won't let me start cycling until June 14th. All different I guess. He's getting big money for this so I will do what he say's. After 25 years and well over a thousand surgery's I think he knows a lot more than me.
Mine is also semi-erect after he let it out on my post-op visit. It still seems a little to much yet at this point. I do like the new bulge in my pants though. I have always been really small when flaccid and around 6" when erect so now my size is much larger when flaccid and still don't know about the erect size as I haven't been able to inflate it all the way yet.
From what I have been reading it will get much easier with time and practice. My Doc says after I get started I should continue to cycle at least once a day from then on. I guess that means I'm supposed to have sex every day from then on, RIGHT?
Good luck with your new toy and have great "Golden years"
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Fofeech

Postby Fofeech » Mon May 21, 2018 2:38 pm

Thanks RancherJim! I'm just a lil concerned that's all! I guess the beginning is the worst part getting used to the new device! I did get in touch with my doctors office this morning and they said to pump it twice a day and all should be good! I'm gonna listen to them since my doctor has done Thousands of these procedures. Thank you for your great advice an inspiration! God bless and please stay in touch! I forgot to add that I get all different types of pain last night felt like I had little razors around my penis! Very Wierd!

Fofeech

Postby Fofeech » Mon May 21, 2018 3:19 pm

Thank You Retired65 and Johnthomas! Great feedback and many thanks for all of your info! Please stay tuned! God Bless!

Return to “Implants”