Mechanical failure of implant only 3 months post op

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dared24

Mechanical failure of implant only 3 months post op

Postby Dared24 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:49 am

I believe one of the tubes may have come disconnected. Yesterday I went to inflate and the pump had moved noticeably over toward my left ball. It also seems to be hanging noticeably lower than before not that that's a bad thing. I feel some discomfort and inflammation on the right side of my scrotum in the space where the tubing for the right cylinder would normally occupy. Lastly when I inflate I seem unable to pump as large as before although the cylinders do not appear to be leaking as of yet the fluid holds fine. I don't know if it is the tubing or what all I know is something feels decidedly wrong. I suppose the only way to find out is a visit to the doctor. I have Peyronies disease and the scar tissue is causing the implant to bend down and to the right. Also, there is a fairly large raised area or bump at the base of my penis on the left side that looks like it is there to provide extra support. I observed that this bump is missing on the base of my penis on the right side which seems odd. Any advice would be much appreciated!
25 years old, implanted January 2018 by Dr. Andrew Kramer with AMS LGX 700 3 piece for severe peyronies disease and ed.

Bigred

Re: Mechanical failure of implant only 3 months post op

Postby Bigred » Sun May 20, 2018 11:30 am

Doesn’t sound like a disconnect if you can still pump up. Call your doctor, send him pics.
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Return to “Implants”