Buldge in my pants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rancherejim

Buldge in my pants

Postby rancherejim » Sun May 20, 2018 2:06 am

Just got home from my first dance with my new dick. Kinda self conscious about the budge in my pants, for the first hour then I forgot about it and had a good time the rest of the evening. I was implanted on May 2nd with a Coloplast Titan. Now my flaccid size is at least twice as big as It was before. I felt a lot more confident than I ever was before. My wife is no longer able to dance (health problems) so I dance with the other single women there, just felt different than before.
The pain is all but gone now, the sexual feelings are coming back a little more each day. Still have to wait 3 more weeks before I will be able to use it. Tried masturbation yesterday and had the most intense orgasm that I have ever had. I do believe that I made the right decision to have this done.
This web site has been a real help with all the questions that have come up in this journey. I hope that writing some of my experience's may help some of you make the decision.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Gordon

Re: Buldge in my pants

Postby Gordon » Sun May 20, 2018 7:34 am

Congratulations. I had mine done a year ago in February. Took me a while to not be self conscious about the bulge also but now proudly display it. 63 years old AMS LGX 700.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

Return to “Implants”