Jacking off before implant follow up

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
chuck123

Jacking off before implant follow up

Postby chuck123 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:18 am

Did any of you implantees jack off before post op follow up or get cleared to do so? I am not talking about jack hammering one out but gently rubbing the glans or something of the sort. I have been told "no sexual activity" for 6 weeks. Six fucking weeks! I can deal without sex but how does one go this long without getting a nut in. I'm a little over two weeks post op, horny as hell, and about to lose my mind. It's so bad I tried getting off with a shower head for the first time in history yesterday, because using a shower head to massage your nuts and glans is not jacking off. Anyways, it felt good but did not work. I'm going to shoot the doc a message and see what he says, which will probably be no.

On another note, I think the implant was the right choice. After the swelling subsided i'm looking good at 20% inflation. I cannot wait to fully engage the device!
27 y/o. ED for 10 years following biking trauma. Penile revascularization 2in 014 without benefit. Implant scheduled in May 2018.

newbie443

Re: Jacking off before implant follow up

Postby newbie443 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:18 pm

chuck123 wrote:Did any of you implantees jack off before post op follow up or get cleared to do so? I am not talking about jack hammering one out but gently rubbing the glans or something of the sort. I have been told "no sexual activity" for 6 weeks. Six fucking weeks! I can deal without sex but how does one go this long without getting a nut in. I'm a little over two weeks post op, horny as hell, and about to lose my mind. It's so bad I tried getting off with a shower head for the first time in history yesterday, because using a shower head to massage your nuts and glans is not jacking off. Anyways, it felt good but did not work. I'm going to shoot the doc a message and see what he says, which will probably be no.

On another note, I think the implant was the right choice. After the swelling subsided i'm looking good at 20% inflation. I cannot wait to fully engage the device!

I was cleared to inflate at 3 weeks and sex at 4 weeks. But I had problems and am still working on things. I did not masturbate until 6 weeks out. But again I was having to deal with some problems. I am just now at 8 weeks getting where I can several times a week.

That said I have read on this site that some surgeons require 8 weeks till inflating. My local guy who did not go to was one of those. Thing is the risk of infection is still high for the first month. That is why I was and I believe everyone should be careful and follow your docs instructions. Read up on or reread about infection and the really bad results and see if it helps some to get you through this. Guess it boils down to do you want to risk it. If your doc ok's it then be careful.

Hang in there, really difficult to be patient I know. Best of luck to you going forward with this.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

rancher

Postby rancher » Fri May 18, 2018 10:02 pm

Today I'm at three weeks and I've (very gently) masturbated three times since implant. I believe the first time was around two weeks. Guess I'm just a horny bastard. I only took the pain pills for three days. Then it was advil for a while ( until it started on my stomach), then extra strength tylenol. I've been off everything now for about three or four days. Mostly pain free but still sensitive in certain areas. my doctor told me to come in at six weeks and he would start me cycling. I'm probably going to try on my own in another week. After hearing numerous other stories, I feel pretty lucky to not be having any problems.
Hang in there guys, it'll be worth it in the long run.
Implanted with Titan by Dr. Higuchi at Colorado University Hospital on April 27th, 2018.
65 years young.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sat May 19, 2018 2:18 am

I had infrapubic incision. Doc left me 100% pumped and pointed straight up for 4 weeks. Told me to leave everything alone. No masterbation, no pulling pump down in scrotum. It was a painful 4 weeks. At 4 weeks sent me home and said use it. Pump tight every day for 1/2 hr. First day with it soft, I never wanted it hard again. Back in set saddle and pumping as ordered. One + for infrapubic is I could ride my off road motorcycle for an hour with no pain.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Implants”