Problems with complete deflation and Inflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Galevin

Problems with complete deflation and Inflation

Postby Galevin » Sat May 12, 2018 3:22 pm

I had my surgery with DR Eid on 4/6/18 and just returned for a 1 MO post op for him to check things out. I feel at normal I’m appx 10-15% inflated all the time and don’t know if it’s from sitting on my inflation tube which tends to press fluid into my penis giving me a semi hard on. He went to deflate me and he deflated 100% to where my penis was greatly compressed and actually deformed looked having these long compressed areas along the length. He pointed out the deflate button which I have no problem finding but later that day I cannot deflate myself 100% as he showed me in the office. I can get deflated but just to a normal shape if that makes any sense. Any help on how to get 100 % deflation is greatly appreciated or do most of you walk around with 10-15% inflation?
When it came time to inflate me Dr Eid had me so big my penis started to ache and felt that this is the penis I have dreamed about. He inflated me appx 15 times and I was HUGE but it did ache. He said it’s sometimes best to go between the inflation bulb and deflation area and pump there. Our visit went great and I was sent home to practice what he show me and then travelled back to Indy. But back at the hotel I can only get appx 50-60% inflation that Dr Ed showed me at his office. Any help on getting maximum inflation is greatly appreciated. As a last resort I will contact his office again but just feel I’m a newbie and need to know the tricks of the trade as this baby does deflate and inflate correctly. Any help on learning the above is greatly appreciated.
Gerald
66 y.o. with 22 Titan Coloplast implanted April 6, 2018 Dr. EID (the king!) I love Dr. EID. Now just trying to get used to this beast. I swear I’m larger. Definitely not smaller.

Lost Sheep

Re: Problems with complete deflation and Inflation

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat May 12, 2018 4:16 pm

Congratulations on your rebuilt erection and welcome to the forum

Have you tried talking to the Coloplast Representative (Patient Liaison)? Sometimes the Liaison can spend more time with you (probably on the phone) and talk you throuh it. It might not work for you, but sometimes a different instructor can open your eyes to the process.

I have corresponded with Dr. Eid in the past and he is a caring Doctor as well as super-competent. Sometimes difficulty in communicating concepts is not a matter of intelligence or anything like that. It is just a difference in thinking styles.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Galevin

Postby Galevin » Sat May 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Excellent idea. I’ll call their office and speak to one of their reps. But there has to be some trade secrets on how to keep this completely deflated and how to max out the inflation. Love to hear how you guys are doing it.
Thanks
Gerald
66 y.o. with 22 Titan Coloplast implanted April 6, 2018 Dr. EID (the king!) I love Dr. EID. Now just trying to get used to this beast. I swear I’m larger. Definitely not smaller.

Captn20

Postby Captn20 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:15 pm

Gerald,
Please let us know what you find from the rep. It definitely can help me. I got my implant on the 11th and just got back home. I started soaking in the tub and cycling today. Of course, I can only inflate so much before pain takes over. I can see there's some more space to fill which I hope I get to it as the pain goes away. Dr. Eid wanted me to start cycling early to prevent scar tissues forming around the pump and other components.
I deflate rather easy. But don't know what's a "full" deflation. Looks flaccid to me and I know that Titan is harder than AMS in deflated stage.
Captn20
61 yrs old, ED started after prostatectomy May 2016. Surgery May 11, 2018; Dr. Eid Titan 22.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon May 14, 2018 10:59 pm

I find it harder to get completely deflated while standing though with patience it can be done, just a little slower. I assume there is a slight bit of abdominal pressure on the reservoir in that position. Same aspect with the AMS that ads weight to that thought. Lay on your back, hold the button in hard, squeeze the penis flat and stick out a finger to compress the cylinders further back. It takes some patience. It does not deflate fast. You are deflating 2 cylinders as fat as your thumb through a tiny little tube. You should be able to make it look like it has been slammed in the door flat if you really want to go that far. Very comfortable and pliable with time flat once it is well settled and broken in, but I find as the day wears on it is more comfortable if I add a little fluid. If you arouse your 3rd area of spongeform, it will take till that self deflates to droop down. One of those things where you find your comfort and size balance as you work with it over time. Cheers man.You will find your zone.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”