How does implantation change you as a person?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Baseballfan11

How does implantation change you as a person?

Postby Baseballfan11 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:35 pm

I'm worried if I get implanted it'll change who I am, how I go about my daily affairs, what I wear, how I exercise, etc. I'm worried that the implant will just become a burden interfering in my life
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

Anonymous3

Re: How does implantation change you as a person?

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:14 pm

deleted by user
Last edited by Anonymous3 on Sat May 12, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon May 07, 2018 4:29 pm

There’s no denying that I have changed. My confidence regarding sex has been re-established. My desire was always strong but is stronger than before.
I have become more focussed on satisfying my partner because with an implant there is no time limit and in my experience women often enough require longer to reach orgasm.
It is amazing being able to relax and watch my woman slowly and steadily get off on my cock.
As a person/man, this is a wonderful development.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon May 07, 2018 6:16 pm

It very much changes you. You go from a guy who can’t have sex to a guy with a rock hard on demand erection. That being said, it’s surgery. Any surgery has risk. It’s about how bad you want to have sex.
Last edited by ED2013 on Mon May 07, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Mon May 07, 2018 6:17 pm

ED2013 wrote:It very much changes you. You go from a guy who can’t have sex to a guy with a rock hard on demand erection. That being said, it’s surgery. Any surgery has risk. It’s about how bad you want to have sex.

I really want to have a healthy sex life being as young as I am
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon May 07, 2018 6:19 pm

Baseballfan11 wrote:
ED2013 wrote:It very much changes you. You go from a guy who can’t have sex to a guy with a rock hard on demand erection. That being said, it’s surgery. Any surgery has risk. It’s about how bad you want to have sex.

I really want to have a healthy sex life being as young as I am

You should... many guys here have implants. We all had limp dicks but we had the balls to go under the knife.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Mon May 07, 2018 6:51 pm

The psychological effects are likely different for each individual. I would bet they are mostly positive. I my case there were some unexpected changes. I am a single very sexual man. When I was using shots(10 years) that became less and less effective after my radiation treatment (second battle with prostate cancer) I was usually intimate with 3 to 5 ever changing women in my life, and sex 3 to four times a week. I expected to match or increase that after my implant.

To my amazement, after my implant (which is awesome..love it) I found myself limiting my sex life to the very best of my women, and sticking with them. I no longer am constantly seeking new partners and adventures. What I have realized is that when I thought that I might be loosing me ability to have sex, I wanted to fuck every woman I could get my hands on while I still could. Now that my capacity is practically unlimited, I am no longer driven by unrecognized desperation, but the desire for awesome sex and intimacy.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon May 07, 2018 10:33 pm

I waste time here. Used to not do that before I knew implants existed. Hope nobody ever shows me a tattoo. I might end up a kaleidoscope.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Baseballfan11 wrote:I'm worried if I get implanted it'll change who I am, how I go about my daily affairs, what I wear, how I exercise, etc. I'm worried that the implant will just become a burden interfering in my life

As long as you feel this way I don’t believe you are at a point where an implant is right for you. For me I had exhausted every other avenue and felt there was nothing to lose. I did change as a person from a guy who was frustrated about a mediocre to poor sex life and a retracted penis to a happy man who has successfully regained an active sex life.

Aside from the weeks I was recovering following implant surgery, my activities and clothing have not changed. I swim, run, bike, and use all the weight machines at the gym. I also play some soccer and racquetball. I show a bigger bulge, but I am not ashamed for it to show.

You believe an implant will be a burden. For me it was the opposite. It had been a burden trying to get and maintain an erection for all my years of ED and it weighed heavily on my that I was not fully satisfying my wife. Now in seconds I am hard as a rock and I can last as long as I want/need to. My implant has be a miracle.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:47 pm

Thank you for the feedback gents. I was quite vague in describing why it would be a burden. I think a lot of it would be psychological- feeling as though I've given up trying to reclaim my erections and also feeling like my penis isn't my own anymore

Return to “Implants”