How does implantation change you as a person?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nudist

Re: How does implantation change you as a person?

Postby nudist » Mon May 07, 2018 11:07 pm

i have read your posts and I seriously doubt you are anywhere near an implant.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:28 pm

nudist wrote:i have read your posts and I seriously doubt you are anywhere near an implant.

Thank you- what steps should I take instead?
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

newtoed

Re: How does implantation change you as a person?DeR

Postby newtoed » Tue May 08, 2018 12:19 am

Dear Friend,

If pills don’t work for you the next natural progression would be pumps or injection.

I putt off injections for over a year, cost me my second wife. Not complaining because I’m happier now. Injections work great to me.

All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Tue May 08, 2018 12:57 am

newtoed wrote:Dear Friend,

If pills don’t work for you the next natural progression would be pumps or injection.

I putt off injections for over a year, cost me my second wife. Not complaining because I’m happier now. Injections work great to me.

All the best.

Thanks! I might end up going that route. We shall see
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue May 08, 2018 1:22 am

Baseballfan11 wrote:Thank you for the feedback gents. I was quite vague in describing why it would be a burden. I think a lot of it would be psychological- feeling as though I've given up trying to reclaim my erections and also feeling like my penis isn't my own anymore

It will still be your own, but it will be different. Better in important ways, and not as good in some others. There are trade offs. But erections are, for good or bad, part of what makes most of feel complete as a man.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue May 08, 2018 1:28 am

If you are happy with your significant other and she is happy with oral sex. many couples are perfectly content with that activity. Just a thought.

I a going out on a limb with the thought that you are mot as much concerned with how to adjust physically to having an implant (clothes, appearance in public, exercising, sports, etc) but with how it may change your self-image, your relationships and how you view yourself, your partner and sex.

A question I asked in this thread: "Personality changes with sudden restoration of sexual ability?"

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7002
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:52 am

Lost Sheep wrote:If you are happy with your significant other and she is happy with oral sex. many couples are perfectly content with that activity. Just a thought.

I a going out on a limb with the thought that you are mot as much concerned with how to adjust physically to having an implant (clothes, appearance in public, exercising, sports, etc) but with how it may change your self-image, your relationships and how you view yourself, your partner and sex.

A question I asked in this thread: "Personality changes with sudden restoration of sexual ability?"

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7002

Damn lost sheep, that answer scares me. I'm sorry but I don't think I would be content not having a chance for penetration for my remaining 50 plus years on earth

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue May 08, 2018 6:02 am

Baseballfan11 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:If you are happy with your significant other and she is happy with oral sex. many couples are perfectly content with that activity. Just a thought.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7002

Damn lost sheep, that answer scares me. I'm sorry but I don't think I would be content not having a chance for penetration for my remaining 50 plus years on earth

Remaining 50 plus years on earth? Hopefully, but tomorrow is never guaranteed. Gotta live life to its fullest everyday.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue May 08, 2018 6:20 am

Baseballfan11 wrote:

All the best.

CALL ME!!!

Larry

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Tue May 08, 2018 6:50 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Baseballfan11 wrote:

All the best.

CALL ME!!!

Larry

My final remaining essay is due at 4- I can once I submit it!

Return to “Implants”