I don't care about the angle.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_R

I don't care about the angle.

Postby David_R » Tue May 01, 2018 2:22 pm

I just finished a wonderful time in bed with my wife. :D

Afterwards, I went to the bathroom and by chance saw myself in the mirror completely nude (and still inflated). Did my dick point up almost touching my belly? No. It was at about 4:00 (and that certainly was not because it was so big that gravity took over).

Did the angle inhibit what my wife and enjoyed together doing? Not one single bit!

So not only do I not care about the size (about average, maybe a bit smaller), but I don't care about the inflated angle either (4:00 is fine).
All I know is that I can have a hard dick any time I want to, and it can make my wife and me happy. And that, my brothers, is what I consider important.
:D

jelquinginjury

Re: I don't care about the angle.

Postby jelquinginjury » Tue May 01, 2018 2:37 pm

David_R wrote:I just finished a wonderful time in bed with my wife. :D

Afterwards, I went to the bathroom and by chance saw myself in the mirror completely nude (and still inflated). Did my dick point up almost touching my belly? No. It was at about 4:00 (and that certainly was not because it was so big that gravity took over).

Did the angle inhibit what my wife and enjoyed together doing? Not one single bit!

So not only do I not care about the size (about average, maybe a bit smaller), but I don't care about the inflated angle either (4:00 is fine).
All I know is that I can have a hard dick any time I want to, and it can make my wife and me happy. And that, my brothers, is what I consider important.

What is your size now? Is the same than pre op?
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue May 01, 2018 2:56 pm

Here, Here David, I wholeheartedly agree. :)

Larry

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Tue May 01, 2018 9:41 pm

Hey Dave
Just my 2 cents and maybe it helps. My erection was at about 4 oclock about 2 mos postop. So i read on FT that when cycling, keep ur unit close to your body. I would pump and lower my waist band to hold it tight straight up. I even slept with compression shorts and inflated to 80%. After a few weeks i was able to train my erection so now i can stick straight out to 3 oclock or even higher. Try it. This helped me and could help you too !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue May 01, 2018 10:14 pm

Bandit wrote:now i can stick straight out to 3 oclock or even higher.

Glad it worked out for you, Bandit. Enjoy it! :)

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue May 01, 2018 10:33 pm

Angle, dangle......as long as I can bangle......it's all good......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:10 am

Xomanow wrote:Angle, dangle......as long as I can bangle......it's all good......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:23 am

As a younger man I always wished I had one of this dicks that when erect did stand straight up. After dealing with Cancer and 30 years of ED, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Life’s experiences can help us understand what is important.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed May 02, 2018 8:21 am

Greg1956 wrote:As a younger man I always wished I had one of this dicks that when erect did stand straight up.

I always thought that that kind of angled dick looked cool. (But sex is so much more than looks, ain't it guys?) ;)

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Wed May 02, 2018 11:22 am

Bandit wrote:Hey Dave
Just my 2 cents and maybe it helps. My erection was at about 4 oclock about 2 mos postop. So i read on FT that when cycling, keep ur unit close to your body. I would pump and lower my waist band to hold it tight straight up. I even slept with compression shorts and inflated to 80%. After a few weeks i was able to train my erection so now i can stick straight out to 3 oclock or even higher. Try it. This helped me and could help you too !
Bandit

Sounds interesting but I just don‘t understand the finer details. Surely nothing is changing inside the body because of holding the dick tight straight up? Therefore I can‘t believe that your method improves the angle.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Return to “Implants”