Cycling - some practical questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JohnThomas

Cycling - some practical questions

Postby JohnThomas » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:32 am

I started cycling (inflating/deflating) last Friday, and have few questions where I would welcome others experience

I have a Coloplast Titan Zero Touch model

1. How long between start of cycling and pain free inflation / Deflation?
2. How many times a day do you cycle. Currently I am inflating/deflating once a day in the morning - the nurse said once a day was sufficient. but I think others seem to do it more frequently than that, particularly to maximise length
3. When you inflate, how long do you leave it inflated for? Does it help length to leave it fully pumped for a while and if so how long ?

many thanks
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

Spikepork

Re: Cycling - some practical questions

Postby Spikepork » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:50 am

Pain free around 2 weeks for me.
Left inflated for just 5 mins each time. Only inflated once a day as instructed.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:11 am

Spikepork wrote:Pain free around 2 weeks for me.
Left inflated for just 5 mins each time. Only inflated once a day as instructed.

Wow... really? I have the AMS and I was told (by Dr. Brock's residents) to cycle twice a day for at least 30 minutes. They explained that you need to stretch it to the point where it becomes the new norm. :)

Larry

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:08 am

John: For the first six months, I cycled twice a day and left myself inflated until my penis ached. Initially about 15-20 minutes. Later, I could stay inlated for about 90 minutes before it started to ache. (That is fully inflated. At about 80%, I can stay inflated indefinitely.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:06 pm

I think there is a vast difference in guidance for this who have an amx implant compared to Titan as my dick is maxed and I’m well pleased. Can leave it inflated as long as I like without any pain. I was never aiming to gain length or indeed claim any back.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

JohnThomas

Postby JohnThomas » Wed May 02, 2018 8:16 am

Thanks for the replies.

I have now received a key ring/fob with a pump / deflation valve from dr Ralph's nurse (unasked for) so I guess they do give them out, at least sometimes. I find it helpful - the main learning issue for me is to locate the deflate button as it is quite near my left testicle, although once located it works fine. Inflation is easier.

I have managed to pump it up fairly hard, but at that stage the pump goes hard and I cannot inflate it any more (I believe this is normal) although it seems that there is still a little more capacity in the cylinders to be pumped up a bit more - maybe that will come with time?

I have no complaints at all about length or girth, it is just great to be able to have a hard on again, and yesterday I left it pumped up for 90 minutes just to see what it felt like - still a bit sore, but that will pass

Cheers
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu May 03, 2018 8:00 am

Inflated twice a day for 10-20 minutes for over a year with lots of sex as well from 6 weeks post op.... Miss H couldn’t keep it out of her mouth and pussy.
I still cycle maybe 3 times a week and I can still make it feel uncomfortable if I squeeze the pump hard and put 30+ pumps in.
The throb in your glans is how you know it’s working.... no pain no length and girth gain.
8 months ago I could slip a toilet roll centre over my whole cock....now, inflated that’s not possible....it only covers my glans
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”