Biggest downsides to the implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Biggest downsides to the implant

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:16 am

Great news Tybeeman,
So good to hear from you. Implants are awesome. Sex is great. I have never been happier. Yes. I never stop thinking about sex. Life retired in Ga. is incredible!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Tue May 01, 2018 4:31 am

Unfortunate. Except for the first post no one else is giving an appropiate answer, and old guys behave like giggling teenagers again. While I can somehow understand you, it is very difficult to get a proper discussion going.

And on the other hand, in the other thread where merrix makes a proper post about rear tip extenders gets almost shut down really irritiates me. Life is not about sugarcoating, it s about making rational decisions.

So far, the downsides I read about:

i) bigger bulge (more a problem for some than other)

ii) erectile tissue get s somehow destroyed, completely dependent from prosthetis (obvious)

iii) more sensitive towards hits on the penis, as the tissue can not move as before, due to the plastic cylinders, therefore it feels more painful if you take a ball/slight shot etc to the penis.

iv) hiding is not possible (sometimes, but rarely all the time)

v) risk of infection (obvious as well)

vi) loss of length (be prepared, even with a good surgeon to loose 0,5-1 cm)

vii) recovery period (dependant on person and pain threshold)

viii) pump might make sitting down more difficult /needing rearrangement ( - really would like to hear something about that - paradox example : an old guy says it doesn t hinder him at all, and two sentences later says he had to change the way he goes into his car bc of the pump...)

ix) numerous revisions if you are young.

feel free to add or to comment.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:20 am

Guys... Can we please stay on topic. This young member has legitimate concerns and would like some help. :)

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Larry

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue May 01, 2018 8:35 am

Compared to the shriveled up dick that didn’t work at all after the prostatectomy, there are no downsides. None.
If I had a magic wand (well, actually I do now :lol: ) are there things that I wish were different? Yes.
I wish my dick were rounder. The oval thing is very real for some. My theory is that guys who had good girth before the implant are more likely to get a rounder result than skinny dicked guys like me. It stands to reason — they have more natural tissue to round things out.
I wish I had all of my sensation back on the underside of my dick. It has largely returned, but right near the incision site and the site itself there is still numbness. I’ve had enough other surgeries to now that the nerves right at the incision may never come back. Part of the price you pay for surgery, I guess.
After having a small pecker my whole life, and an innie after the prostatectomy, I am thrilled to have a “flaccid” 3-1/2” dick. I wish it would hang straight down, but it hangs at about 4:30, looking like I’ve got the start of a woody. :o
I can definitely feel the tips in my glans. Not objectionable, but not natural feeling. I can feel the tubing, also not natural, but what the heck, they’re there.
I wish my erection pointed up at 1:00 like it used to, rather than 2:00. This has improved from 3:00.
Now, all of that being said, it’s kind of like having a tee time delayed — a “first world problem”. These are things that I’d change if I could, but all of them together don’t add up to a problem. They’re all minor compared to what I had.
Hope this helps.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 am

Enough with the RTEs. Trust your Surgeon to give you the best results. I'm with Radioradio. My dick is more oval than round but it is also alive now. I gladly have an oval dick than a dead one. I am less sensitive now and it takes longer to cum but I get no complaints. At least there is no PE. It's history now after the implant. I can feel my implant inside me, the tips, tubes and pump but I don't care. It what makes me a functional man. It part of me now. When I pump up, it's just a nice working dick, only better. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you God for my implant!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:28 pm

mr.skin wrote:Unfortunate. Except for the first post no one else is giving an appropiate answer, and old guys behave like giggling teenagers again. While I can somehow understand you, it is very difficult to get a proper discussion going.

And on the other hand, in the other thread where merrix makes a proper post about rear tip extenders gets almost shut down really irritiates me. Life is not about sugarcoating, it s about making rational decisions.

ii) erectile tissue get s somehow destroyed, completely dependent from prosthetis (obvious)

iii) more sensitive towards hits on the penis, as the tissue can not move as before, due to the plastic cylinders, therefore it feels more painful if you take a ball/slight shot etc to the penis.

viii) pump might make sitting down more difficult /needing rearrangement ( - really would like to hear something about that - paradox example : an old guy says it doesn t hinder him at all, and two sentences later says he had to change the way he goes into his car bc of the pump...)

Thanks for your serious response man I appreciate it. A lot of guys here say they haven't lost length but I'm prepared for that. Something I'm really scared of is not being able to cum post implant. I feel like ejaculating during implanted sex will be nearly impossible. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Tue May 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Baseballfan11 wrote:
mr.skin wrote:Unfortunate. Except for the first post no one else is giving an appropiate answer, and old guys behave like giggling teenagers again. While I can somehow understand you, it is very difficult to get a proper discussion going.

Thanks for your serious response man I appreciate it. A lot of guys here say they haven't lost length but I'm prepared for that. Something I'm really scared of is not being able to cum post implant. I feel like ejaculating during implanted sex will be nearly impossible. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Why are you not going to be able to cum after the implant? Have you had surgery on your prostate or something like that?
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Tue May 01, 2018 2:12 pm

jelquinginjury wrote:
Baseballfan11 wrote:

Why are you not going to be able to cum after the implant? Have you had surgery on your prostate or something like that?

No ive just never come from sex before because my dick hasn't been nearly hard enough. I'm worried if I can't come now there's no way I'll be able to with tubing inside me
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:00 pm

Baseballfan11 wrote:
jelquinginjury wrote:
Baseballfan11 wrote:

No ive just never come from sex before because my dick hasn't been nearly hard enough. I'm worried if I can't come now there's no way I'll be able to with tubing inside me

Not true... My orgasms have NEVER been so powerful, and I last a LOT longer than I use to. :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue May 01, 2018 10:24 pm

radioradio wrote:Compared to the shriveled up dick that didn’t work at all after the prostatectomy, there are no downsides. None.

I totally agree with you, Bob.

Return to “Implants”