So many people against implants who knew?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Urz14me

So many people against implants who knew?

Postby Urz14me » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:13 pm

I never thought I would encounter so many people against my implant…let me explain.

I did my cycle at 9:30 this morning on my way to work… on the bus… naked from the waist down, so many people seems so upset however one lady bless her heart did have a stroke. People really need to lighten up.
:? :? :?

Happy Saturday ya'll Day 31 Post Op. no pain plenty of gain.
52 year old. Diagnosed with Venous Leak. Trimix was hit and miss. opt'd for implant Titan 22cm 3.5cm RTE by Dr. Hakky on March 27, 2018 ...Remember they never complaint how small your penis is when it is in their ass... just sayin' :o

radioradio

Re: So many people against implants who knew?

Postby radioradio » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:38 pm

Funny!
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:10 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Women don't make love to the implant, they make love to the MAN.

I suspect the same concept applies to the people on your commute. They are just against YOU! :evil: :o :oops:
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Urz14me

Postby Urz14me » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:48 pm

>>>I've said it before and I'll say it again. Women don't make love to the implant, they make love to the MAN.

Well that's not totally accurate I taught my woman how to inflate and much to my surprised I was missing a half bottle of sleeping pills and did awaken to her riding me like I owed her back child support. Alwhile 2 of her friends stood by half dressed watching. I felt so violated.

Just kidding I don't have a woman, I actually awaken and found myself aggressively and violently masturbating (that might explain the VL) ah the more things change the more things stay the same.
52 year old. Diagnosed with Venous Leak. Trimix was hit and miss. opt'd for implant Titan 22cm 3.5cm RTE by Dr. Hakky on March 27, 2018 ...Remember they never complaint how small your penis is when it is in their ass... just sayin' :o

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:27 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Women don't make love to the implant, they make love to the MAN.

So true. Thank you, L.S.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:47 pm

Yes,.....love makes the world go 'round.......but the implant greases the wheel......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Urz14me

Postby Urz14me » Sun May 20, 2018 11:39 am

>>>Yes,.....love makes the world go 'round.......but the implant greases the wheel......

Wow!!! Really? Your implanted dick shoots grease? Market that shit man, do you know the current price of a barrel of oil? Good luck with that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Implants”