Banged a girl

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spikepork

Re: Banged a girl

Postby Spikepork » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:16 pm

Nobody on here can cure your ED. Nobody can tell you when or if to get an implant. Those that have will have gone through all their options over time. You WILL know when the right time is but all on here will say you must explore the reasons for your ED fully before an implant as you at 20 have time to find a possible cure. But again this Le like me who now have an implant are uber happy with the result but let’s not kid ourselves it’s better than a natural stiffie. Mind you it does last longer!!
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:18 pm

I'm not sure a Dr. would even implant you unless you has exhausted all other means. My Doc went through a whole bunch of questions before I got the OK for an implant. Sounded to me like I had to pass the test for him to say yes.
I feel blessed that I didn't have any problems til I was in my 60's. Now just hoping for a good outcome on my surgery scheduled for next week.
Good luck to you and GF.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Baseballfan11 wrote:
Donnie2016 wrote:Try everything before an implant. Mine is awesome, but you can't ever go back.
Donnie

Donnie: what would you classify as everything? Pills,suppositories, shots, vacuum devices? Or random herbal remedies and shit like that that you see advertised online?

Random herbs and that kind of stuff is a complete scam. Throwing money away.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:07 pm

It sucks to have ED at such a young age. Or any age for that matter. Gotta ask yourself how long will you be able to go on living with this life ruining condition. How many more failed encounters and missed and ruined relationships do you guys have to go through? Antman, baseball fan, my advice to you guys is to see a uro that specializes in male sexual medicine asap He will be able to steer you guys through all the steps. Life is way too short to live with a limp dick.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:26 pm

....as simple as this sounds, as my "virility was waning", I found that if I stayed standing during sex I'd stay hard enough to fuck. Missionary or doggie while standing by the bed or standing beside the massage table. If I laid down my erection would go away. This worked pretty well until RP ended my erections altogether. Now on my third implant...I stay hard...! Good luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:56 pm

When you want a hard dick, you are desperate. I tried everything, herbs, yohimbine, horny goat weed, stay hard, you name it. Only temporary action if any at all. I tried bio feed back, meditation, positive thinking, nothing worked for long. My Urologist tried pills, shots, then a VED (which my wife hated, so did I. After prostate cancer my radiation treatment left me totally unable to get any erection at all. Now I'm Implanted. Couldn't be happier.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:38 am

“If I didn't have ED I'd be so happy just dating multiple girls. I'm so close to just getting an implant.”

Dear Friend,
I can sense your eagerness and passion for a great dating and sex life. I’d advise you to try things before the ultimate at your young age.

Don’t drink before sex or eat greasy food.
Consider trying the pills that way, they worked for me fantastic for 10 years in my 40’s.
Comsider injections: that’s what I’m doing now. I have at least 3 girlfriends and my dating life is undesrcible.
If nothing works to your satisfaction you can always do the implant in the future.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:09 am

Those that are advising these young men to spend a lot more time experimenting, are just postposing the inevidable. I tried the pills and when it no longer was consistent by taking two (with the doctor's consent), it was time to move on. Supositories wouldn't work if pills didn't, VED MAY work but for how long, would it be consistent? As for needles, I found that it burned and Dr. Brock told me that I had some scar tissue there... I didn't use the needles very much at all so I wonder how much damage would have been done if I continued. All of these treatment lead to the implant... the only question is how many relationships are going to fail while you try to figure it out? How romantic is popping pills, sticking things up where you piss comes out, "oh wait honey, I have to stick a needled in my dick and hope I hit the right spot and hope I get a stiffie" No thanks. While I am doing oral, or kissing, I am pumping. Yes, they sometimes don't work but overall that is seldom. I pump, it's hard as a rock, I hump... for as long as my old bones can last. :)

Larry

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:19 am

I wouldn’t agree Larry. Nobody is saying delay. What I am saying is get thoroughly checked medically first. It just might be curable without all the shit pills and injections. They guys 20 for fucks sake!!
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:52 pm

San Diego sexual medicine is doing some new work with stem cell transplants. Something new is always on the horizon. Google// Broken Boner radio on the net. This guy was in your shoes and works with Dr Goldstein at San Diego sexual medicine. His site does charge a small fee, but he is there to help you young guys through the process. He also ended up with an implant but he tried everything first.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Implants”