How have you adjusted and adapted to sex with an implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Baseballfan11

How have you adjusted and adapted to sex with an implant?

Postby Baseballfan11 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:44 pm

Greg1956 has told me of a strategy of his in which he pumps as his wife sucks him off. What other strategies do you guys have to make sex as normal as possible?
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

Xomanow

Re: How have you adjusted and adapted to sex with an implant?

Postby Xomanow » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:20 pm

Who the hell wants normal sex?????......with my implant I can poke her eye out and fuck her eye socket......

Well, once you are implanted and realize that normal sex is easy as in "nothing to it" and it becomes rather mundane.......then it's time for ....."Extreme Spurts".......You can fuck her for hours or until her husband comes home......I go by the rule of the 4 P's........poke her, prod her, prick her, penetrate her......just don't prosthelytize her......

I guess the weird stuff is for making up for the times that you (I) couldn't cut the muster.......I kind of feel that the sex world owes me.....

Anyhow.....perhaps I shouldn't post after a couple of glasses of spiced rum........ :lol:
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:23 pm

Xomanow wrote:Who the hell wants normal sex?????......with my implant I can poke her eye out and fuck her eye socket......

Well, once you are implanted and realize that normal sex is easy as in "nothing to it" and it becomes rather mundane.......then it's time for ....."Extreme Spurts".......You can fuck her for hours or until her husband comes home......I go by the rule of the 4 P's........poke her, prod her, prick her, penetrate her......just don't prosthelytize her......

I guess the weird stuff is for making up for the times that you (I) couldn't cut the muster.......I kind of feel that the sex world owes me.....

Anyhow.....perhaps I shouldn't post after a couple of glasses of spiced rum........ :lol:

You gave me a good laugh. Thanks. :lol:
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:24 pm

We are still adjusting. Just wish my wife would adjust faster...
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:59 am

Baseballfan11 wrote:Greg1956 has told me of a strategy of his in which he pumps as his wife sucks him off. What other strategies do you guys have to make sex as normal as possible?

I hope other guys will step up and give you some other ideas. Guys like Xomanow mean well and what he says is true. With an implant you should be able to please any woman and have incredible sex. But I totally understand as a young single guy that you want to get off to a seamless start, even though you can be Superman in bed once you and your girlfriend get it going.

If iou and your girlfriend are uninhibited and you have some rhythm, you can also put on some music and do a striptease dance for her. I did this and my wife loved it. I started fully dressed and ended up nude. When I turned my back to show my ass, and on the other side I was giving a few pumps. When I turne back around I was slightly harder than I had been. Then I would move in close and take her hand and place it in my cock. Move back away and keep up the tease until I was rock hard and then we fucked.

We have a large soaking tub so we can both fit in it. My wife loves bubble baths so w can be in there facing each other and she uses her toes to play with my dick. I can take her foot in one hand and massage it while pumping up with the other so when I place her foot back down I have gotten harder. In warm water the pump bulb is softer so you can get a really nice hardon easily. We have had sex right there in the tub starting off that way.

OK guys, share some other ideas.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:27 am

I get Miss H to ride me face to face sitting on a dining chair, starting with 15 pumps ..... fuck for a while, add 5, fuck some more, she orgasms, add a couple more pumps, she comes again, pump up as hard as I can stand it and after a short while of her carefully positioning my glans against her
g- spot,she gushes on my cock and balls.
I cannot believe how good our sex life is now compared to my previous (boring married life
But then thinking about it, and in line with what others say, H does prefer sucking my cock partially deflated.....she likes the ‘softness’ she says. Then I intermittently squeeze a couple of pumps in.... she usually giggles a bit because the pump makes a little moaning sound as the fluid transfers..... she mimics it by moaning herself ....massive turn on!
Last edited by Smetro on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:21 am

Smetro wrote:I get Miss H to ride me face to face sitting on a dining chair, starting with 15 pumps ..... fuck for a while, add 5, fuck some more, she orgasms, add a couple more pumps, she comes again, pump up as hard as I can stand it and after a short while of her carefully positioning my glans against her
g- spot,she gushes on my cock and balls.
I cannot believe how good our sex life is now compared to my previous (boring married life :)

Smetro,
The H Bomb is back?
Bob

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:38 pm

Xomanow wrote:Who the hell wants normal sex?????......with my implant I can poke her eye out and fuck her eye socket......

Or the 5 F's
Find em :lol:
Feel em :lol:
Finger em :lol:
Fuck em :lol:
Forget em :lol:

Larry

archway

Postby archway » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:59 pm

After 3 + years, its all very natural. Pump up a little before, and a little more after oral, and more (or less depending how rigid is most comfortable for both), and don't worry about it. Just feel blessed that you have a working penis and enjoy the rest of your sex life !!
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:08 pm

Baseballfan11 wrote:Greg1956 has told me of a strategy of his in which he pumps as his wife sucks him off. What other strategies do you guys have to make sex as normal as possible?

My wife likes to pump me up sometimes and deflate me too. She absolutely loves this dick. She use to blow me once every 4 or 5 times but has given me a BJ every time since the implant and a few times even finished me off. :P

Larry

Return to “Implants”