General anesthetic artificial erection test

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
London lad

General anesthetic artificial erection test

Postby London lad » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:43 pm

I just found out my surgeon may do a day-procedure on me of giving me general-anesthetic whilst inducing me with an artifical erection (via Caverject). I think reason for this test is specifically to decipher whether there is an issue with my suspensory-ligaments (in addition to the ED I definitely do already have) - to help determine whether I need my suspensory-ligaments tightened simultaneously to the penile-implant.

Has anyone had a similar such test as this? I'm wondering if there's actually any valuable information to be gained from such a test, or whether I should just be asking my surgeon to go for the penile implant asap
37yo. Implanted for 1st time in 2018 with Titan. I’ve had ED my whole life, & was born with Phimosis & Congenital Downward Curvature - both of which corrected in 2009 (with Nesbitt's & Circumcision). ED remained until 2018 implant.

ED2013

Re: General anesthetic artificial erection test

Postby ED2013 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:07 pm

Do you get erect with injections?

London lad

Postby London lad » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:25 pm

I have tried Caverject injections but they have never successfully induced erections for me. Whehter or not they would induce erections whilst I'm asleep under general anesthetic I don't know (as guess the body might react differently whilst asleep).

I think the ED issue is already proved for me. I think the purpose of this general anesthetic artifical erection may simply be to see how well the suspensory-ligaments hold the penis, if the penis does manage to become hard whilst I'm asleep.

Which is why I wondered if anyone had had this test done before - and whether, like me, it was done purely for investigating their suspensory-ligaments.
37yo. Implanted for 1st time in 2018 with Titan. I’ve had ED my whole life, & was born with Phimosis & Congenital Downward Curvature - both of which corrected in 2009 (with Nesbitt's & Circumcision). ED remained until 2018 implant.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:46 pm

This sounds strange to me. I’ve never heard of it. If an injection does not get you hard, most likely you have a severe venous leak. I highly doubt it will be different when you are under anesthesia. I say beware.

Return to “Implants”