New Dick? Or Same Dick that works now?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

New Dick? Or Same Dick that works now?

Postby radioradio » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:49 pm

I just replied to Vince and told him he will LOVE his new dick.

Not to get all deep and metaphysical (like back in my college "enhanced reality" days), but do we think of our units as "new dicks" or "fixed dicks"?

On the outside at least, it's still my same dick but I refer to it and think of it as my new dick.

Any deep thoughts? Or wise ass comments?

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

ED2013

Re: New Dick? Or Same Dick that works now?

Postby ED2013 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:00 pm

When I first got my implant I used to pump it to the max and just admire it in the mirror. I still do from time to time. I’d say new and improved!!!

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:15 pm

My dick looks nothing like it did prior to my implant. It is much larger now. It's like a new dick that hadn't existed until now.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:16 pm

deleted by user
Last edited by Anonymous3 on Sat May 12, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VinceMH

Postby VinceMH » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Same dick, just WAY more reliable :D
59 yrs, single, healthy, active. Progressive ED for 30 years, venous leakage, prostate cancer, RALP June 2017. Trimix works, but doesn't fit the travel lifestyle. Implanted 4/24/2018, Titan 20 + 2 by Dr Wang at MD Anderson.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:32 pm

For some reason this thread brought back a memory. I used to have a company job at a factory mainly staffed with female workers. I worked second shift and used to stop in and screw a woman who worked the same shift before we reported to the job. One night, when the women were all in the lunch room, I walked in and suddenly all eyes were on me but the talking stopped. I got a coke from a vending machine and walked out. Awhile later one of the women that was in there came up and told me what happened just before I came in. A busty blonde I'd had my eye on made a comment about wanting to fuck me. The woman I had slept with that day apparently said "he's no good in bed. I've had him before and he cums too fast". At that point is when I apparently walked in.

The next night I walked into the lunchroom and said "hey Sandy, I hear you think I'm no good in bed. If that's the case, why do you keep asking me to move in with you?". Not getting an answer except for a bunch of snickers, I walked back out and never stopped by her house again.

The thing is, she was right. I always came way too soon, all my life. Being implanted has fixed all that and then some. I have ultimate control now and can hold off indefinitely. I've wondered a few times what it would be like to go back in time with this capability and revisit a number of former conquests. For me, it's definitely new and vastly improved. I don't think I'd go back even if I could.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Dave,
Our implants are exactly the same. How do you deal with that swivel with those horrible RTEs? Exactly. I have absolutely no problems fucking and no swivel! Thanks to my RTEs, I have a nice firm 7"s of dick and didn't require a revision. PE is a thing of the past. We love our dicks! Happy humping!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:13 pm

I refer to mine as new simply because prior to the implant my penis let me down for so many years. Even though it’s the same skin, I said goodbye to all the issues and hello to my now functioning dick.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:10 pm

Thanks for the replies.

And Dave, that's a great story and I can completely relate -- not to the lunchroom chatter, but to a lifetime of cumming too soon. As compensation I guess, I became a master pussy-eater, to make sure my gf's ( and then wife) were at least satisfied before we did "the deed".

Fortunately for me and them, I love it. But I was always so turned on I would often have to stop before I either came or knew that I would only last a few seconds. On more than one occasion I came before even reaching pay dirt. Now that's embarrassing, and a big blow to the self esteem. Took a lot of the fun out of it.... :shock:

All part of why I feel like my implant is a mental prosthesis more than anything. I never knew what it was like to screw for more than 10 minutes, max. The few times that happened I felt like Superman, at least until it sank in that a) that was rare, and b) it was really only 10 minutes. So far, my wife and I have maxed out at 30 minutes and stop because she get exhausted. Knowing I could go on for more (or in a fantasy, with others 8-) ) makes me feel like the real Superman.

Anyway, after rambling on, I really do think of it as my "new" dick -- no less than if I had had a dick transplant.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:41 pm

I consider mine the same but with improvements (the implant added 1.5" to the soft size :) and when inflated it as hard as when I was younger :D -- even before I had E.D. my erections were not as firm as when I was younger, partly because of age I think, plus the fact that I had cardiac problems -- quintuple cardiac bypass in 2001).

Return to “Implants”