Doctor Hakky Atlanta

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Doctor Hakky Atlanta

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:18 am

I am 10 moths post-surgery and I wanted to write this review, to give people another great option. Doctor Hakky is on the north-east side of Atlanta. For me, he is less than a 4-hour drive, 45-minute non-stop flight. He young and does about 120 implants a year and growing. For a lot of us we can’t get on a plane and fly over 4 hours with 2 stops. Atlanta is a nonstop flight for almost everyone in the southeast. He is very aggressive with keeping infection out with a no touch. He will perform any type of incision that you may need. Very proactive with sizing of the implant. Always returns emails or texts. I have his cell number but don’t use it, unless it was an emergency. He has 2 Coloplast educators on staff that will answer all the question you have at activation, which to me was the easiest thing to do. He does several follow ups visits after surgery? He truly wants to make sure you are happy with your new implant. I am not arrogant enough to say he is the best there is, but I can tell you without question, he is a world class surgeon.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Dezmond

Re: Doctor Hakky Atlanta

Postby Dezmond » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:12 am

I agree 100% with your review. I am 4 days post op with Dr Hakky. I’ve been thoroughly impressed with everyone I came in contact with during my procedure and I have zero complaints. I’ve worked in operating rooms giving Anesthesia for 18 years. I’ve seen good, bad and ugly. I can tell when I’m in the presence of quality medical professionals. There is no such thing as “the best”. There is quality and not quality and Dr Hakky and his staff (physician assistant, Anesthesia, nurses and surgical techs) are of the highest quality with years of experience. Dr Hakky and staff truly care about doing the best job possible for each patient they care for. A link to the video of my surgery is in my signature. My procedure, from incision to dressing, took 38 minutes which means he’s got it down to a fine art. I agree wholeheartedly... He is a world class surgeon.
46/ East TN/ Nurse Anesthetist/ ED issues for past couple years/ main problem is keeping erection/ tried Trimix/ Implanted 4/16/18- Titan Classic 22cm 1.5 RTE. Dr Hakky. Great experience. My surgery https://youtu.be/_MlPRj_g4ZY

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:43 pm

Tybeeman wrote:I am 10 moths post-surgery and I wanted to write this review, to give people another great option. Doctor Hakky is on the north-east side of Atlanta. For me, he is less than a 4-hour drive, 45-minute non-stop flight. He young and does about 120 implants a year and growing. For a lot of us we can’t get on a plane and fly over 4 hours with 2 stops. Atlanta is a nonstop flight for almost everyone in the southeast. He is very aggressive with keeping infection out with a no touch. He will perform any type of incision that you may need. Very proactive with sizing of the implant. Always returns emails or texts. I have his cell number but don’t use it, unless it was an emergency. He has 2 Coloplast educators on staff that will answer all the question you have at activation, which to me was the easiest thing to do. He does several follow ups visits after surgery? He truly wants to make sure you are happy with your new implant. I am not arrogant enough to say he is the best there is, but I can tell you without question, he is a world class surgeon.

So, because he has 2 Coloplast educators on staff, is it safe to assume that he does not implant AMS??

Larry

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:40 pm

Four months with my implant here. Having amazing, mind blowing sex with the love of my life. So is she.

Dr. Hakky offered me the choice between Coloplast and AMS and I told him I leave that choice to him. I am happy with my Titan, but of course have no point of reference.

I have found the Coloplast educators to be one of the highlights of my process. I can’t be certain, but I wouldn’t be comfortable concluding they are “on staff.” I think they are paid by Coloplast and make visits to Dr. Hakky’s office to support his clients. These educators have spent significant time with both me and wife and are implanted themselves.

I think it might be fair to report that Dr. Hakky is a Coloplast center of excellence, so maybe he has a preference, but I can say I have no RTEs, which was important to me, and I am implanted with 22cm in what I thought was an average sized penis.

I am very happy with Dr. Hakky and recommend him without reservation.
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Larry
the are assigned to him not on his staff they are paid by coloplast. He want me to become one but the small stiffen would not be worth what I would lose in Va and Social security. BBB 2.5 is one.
Dr Happy does both he explains the difference in both and makes a reccomenation based on your body.

I was impressed with his entire staff. Even after we found out that my secondary insurance now does not cover any ED issues. I was worried about the 3k I owe them. As long as I pay something every month they are happy.

He does have one thing that some may not like. He talks frankly and does not sugar coat. For me it was not you penis does not work. it your dick stopped working.

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:58 pm

I had interviewed several doctors before I heard of Dr Hakky and having my implant done by him was the best choice I could have ever made, excellent doctor and considering how difficult my surgery was going to be he did an amazing job and I am very happy and satisfied with his expertise
I would highly recommend him
I also had the deglove method and had no problems with healing or bruising
Dr Hakky will make his recommendations as to what brand to implant and let you make the final decision and he recommended AMS and I’m happy with the results
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:25 am

A lot of very good info here. This discussion made me think that we should hear the good and bad about all the other implant surgeons. So, I just started a new thread, topic title is Who and where are the good implant surgeons?
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

francisco

Postby francisco » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:57 am

wich are the cost of the hole opp with Hakky?
Male 26 years old, From Bs. As. Suffering from ED since April '17.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:57 am

francisco wrote:wich are the cost of the hole opp with Hakky?

I have referenced a site many time for self pay. I forgot the the site name. they offer a package around 20 k usd

Dezmond

Postby Dezmond » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:57 am

hturner12 wrote:
francisco wrote:wich are the cost of the hole opp with Hakky?

I have referenced a site many time for self pay. I forgot the the site name. they offer a package around 20 k usd

I just had surgery April 16,2018 cash pay as my insurance did not cover and the cash pay price was $18K usd. A Pre-op cystoscopy is also required and I believe it cost $3-400. After researching different physician self pay prices, I found the range to be $17K-$26K. I would highly recommend Dr Hakky and his highly qualified and experienced staff.
46/ East TN/ Nurse Anesthetist/ ED issues for past couple years/ main problem is keeping erection/ tried Trimix/ Implanted 4/16/18- Titan Classic 22cm 1.5 RTE. Dr Hakky. Great experience. My surgery https://youtu.be/_MlPRj_g4ZY

Return to “Implants”