First Use

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: First Use

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:45 am

Greg1956 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:I was so horny durning recovery and finally caved in to masturabte at 3 weeks. I did ejaculate and very quickly. When I went for my 4 week activation appointment my doc told me I was free to,have sex at 5 weeks. Our only issue was I umped up as much as I could and my wife said it was too hard. I had never had that problem before. Anyway I deflated to about 80% and it wa better for both of us. It took a little longer to orgasm having sex than it had jacking off. As I have gotten accustomed to having sex again I have learned to control my pace better so I am able to last as long as I need to for my wife to orgasm.

Greg

How do you get it back down to 80% ? :)

Larry

Hit the deflate button and then push once on the pump when it is where I want it.

OK thanks, good to know. Did you see my PM to you?

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:02 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

How do you get it back down to 80% ? :)

Larry

Hit the deflate button and then push once on the pump when it is where I want it.

Larry

Larry,
I have not had a PM from you since Aug 8. Was it more recent?
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:25 am

Greg1956 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:

Larry

Larry,
I have not had a PM from you since Aug 8. Was it more recent?

Oh good god Greg... Yep, you answered me. With all the meds I take for my back, I seem to suffer from CRS (can't remember shit). Thanks again.

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:15 am

Our "first use" was a total bust. When I was finally healed sufficiently I asked my wife if she'd like to try it out. She said, "Not really." To be honest, I wasn't actually all that enthusiastic either - my libido was gone. So ten years later we still haven't had our "first use" and her desire and my libido have declined even further. Ah, the "golden years."
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:17 am

Our first use was a week and a half ago, our first intercourse in almost a year do to my ED. She enjoyed it as did I but I could not climax or cum. We did it again this past Saturday and it went the same way. I do not have the sensitivity that I had pre-op but hope to get some of it back with time. I have masturbated with my flashlight and did cum big time and climax, going to try it again later this morning, it's been over 3 weeks since I last came and really feel the need. No pain with intercourse but do not have a lot of feeling on my shaft, which I think is some of the problem.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:41 am

andywalther wrote:Our first use was a week and a half ago, our first intercourse in almost a year do to my ED. She enjoyed it as did I but I could not climax or cum. We did it again this past Saturday and it went the same way. I do not have the sensitivity that I had pre-op but hope to get some of it back with time. I have masturbated with my flashlight and did cum big time and climax, going to try it again later this morning, it's been over 3 weeks since I last came and really feel the need. No pain with intercourse but do not have a lot of feeling on my shaft, which I think is some of the problem.
Andy

Some of it could be anxiety. The exact same thing is happening to me. I think we will get back the sensitivity with time. In the meantime, it sure feels great. ;)

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:48 am

Larry10625 wrote:
andywalther wrote:Our first use was a week and a half ago, our first intercourse in almost a year do to my ED. She enjoyed it as did I but I could not climax or cum. We did it again this past Saturday and it went the same way. I do not have the sensitivity that I had pre-op but hope to get some of it back with time. I have masturbated with my flashlight and did cum big time and climax, going to try it again later this morning, it's been over 3 weeks since I last came and really feel the need. No pain with intercourse but do not have a lot of feeling on my shaft, which I think is some of the problem.
Andy

Some of it could be anxiety. The exact same thing is happening to me. I think we will get back the sensitivity with time. In the meantime, it sure feels great. ;)

Larry

I think your right Larry about the anxiety, to worried about if she's OK, am I trying to hard, am I staying in to long........... :?
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:41 pm

i had numbness along the undersurface of my penis during the first three months (penoscrotal incision) -- that was a good thing since I have always had premature ejaculation, and now I was able to last ten or fifteen minutes. During the first three months, If I orgasmed earler that day through masturbation, I likely would have a hard time reaching orgasm during sex in the evening (but it would happen with vigorous thruting over a sustained time -- everready bunny fast motions)

All of this has now improved. I had 90 percent sensation back at one year and now at 1.5 years, I have complete sensation back.

And, my premature ejaculation has returned ... booo

but I am able to keep thrusting so that things last a little longer.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:01 pm

TANGERINE wrote:i had numbness along the undersurface of my penis during the first three months (penoscrotal incision) -- that was a good thing since I have always had premature ejaculation, and now I was able to last ten or fifteen minutes. During the first three months, If I orgasmed earler that day through masturbation, I likely would have a hard time reaching orgasm during sex in the evening (but it would happen with vigorous thruting over a sustained time -- everready bunny fast motions)

All of this has now improved. I had 90 percent sensation back at one year and now at 1.5 years, I have complete sensation back.

And, my premature ejaculation has returned ... booo

but I am able to keep thrusting so that things last a little longer.

That sure is reassuring... I am 8 months post op and have very little sensation. I had VERY BAD PE (less than 1 minute) now I can go for as much as 30 minutes. If I have masturbated earlier in the day, it's not happening again and if I don't I have a 50 50 chance. I am using the Fleshlight and another electric toy to stimulate myself without the Vulcan death grip in hopes of reclaiming some live nerve roots and get some feeling back. :(

Larry

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:29 pm

I was MAYBE thinking of pain pills during first 3 weeks of cycling? Thoughts. Is that dangerous in terms of addiction?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Return to “Implants”