New Dick? Or Same Dick that works now?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

Re: New Dick? Or Same Dick that works now?

Postby Xomanow » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:44 pm

same dick on steroids.......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:03 am

Xomanow wrote:same dick on steroids.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:19 am

Right now it's new. Different and not working yet. But I'll take it. Looking forward to the next year. Ask again in about a year. :D
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:56 am

newbie443 wrote:Right now it's new. Different and not working yet. But I'll take it. Looking forward to the next year. Ask again in about a year. :D

You got your lgx the day before I got mine, so we're about the same stage along in recovery and preparing for some R&D .

I dont know when I'd first heard about"Penile Prothesis". I may have read about them in "Playboy" or "Hustler" about them in the 70's when they came out. My memory has faded, anyway that information wouldnt relevant to me at 18.

A friends wife confided in me around 2004 that her husband had one and talked about the imperfections. My personal experience with ED began intensifying around this time, but I had a friend that was a doctor and he kept me supplied in samples. From there it was a slow progressive fade, kinda' like physical pain; after you live with it so long it just becomes normal. I continued on the best I could, tried all the pills; but didnt really grab the bull by the horns so to speak. I kinda limped along.

Around 2 years ago I got an advertisment from a local hostpital hosting a , Mens Event; promising details. This was enough to start me researching online, despite some hurdles I finally went through with it.

After a year of weighing the pro's and con's and trying to rationalize " WHY" I was considering this. Was the problem really THAT bad ? Approaching retirement age meant losing my paid supplimental insurance and needing to purchase my own in the near future, I decided it was time. Enjoying a significantly younger girlfriend, I first decided that she deserved this, then that I deserved to be able to enjoy her physically for whatever time I have left; also for my improved self-esteem and mental health.

When we started dating 10 years ago, she was 23 and I was 54. We got a lot of " looks" in her tiny town. Everyone assumed I was banging her, but it wasnt exactly like that. Today people are more understand after I stuck around. We've been through a lot together.

Anyway, ...now that the surgery is over and ive had a half-a-woodie for 5 weeks and experience some familiar sensations down there, we are looking forward to being cleared in a week. On one hand, this is a pleasant thought that we are looking forward to. On the other hand as the time nears I'm trying to recall, "WHY do people do THIS again ?"
I mean I understand it's supposed to be pleasurable and all.

Im sure it will all be okay, there may be some adjustments. Just to be safe I receive a vasectomy at the same time as the implant. Her birthday is very close to the 6 week check up date too.
I'll see IF it's new and improved or more of the same soon enough.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:33 am

I love to hear when my brothers are as happy with their 'new improved dicks' as I am. Implants are a gift from God!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:40 am

deleted by user
Last edited by Anonymous3 on Sat May 12, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:02 am

hturner12 wrote:
justanotherdrumber wrote:
newbie443 wrote:Right now it's new. Different and not working yet. But I'll take it. Looking forward to the next year. Ask again in about a year. :D

You got your lgx the day before I got mine, so we're about the same stage along in recovery and preparing for some R&D .

I dont know when I'd first heard about"Penile Prothesis". I may have read about them in "Playboy" or "Hustler" about them in the 70's when they came out. My memory has faded, anyway that information wouldnt relevant to me at 18.

A friends wife confided in me around 2004 that her husband had one and talked about the imperfections. My personal experience with ED began intensifying around this time, but I had a friend that was a doctor and he kept me supplied in samples. From there it was a slow progressive fade, kinda' like physical pain; after you live with it so long it just becomes normal. I continued on the best I could, tried all the pills; but didnt really grab the bull by the horns so to speak. I kinda limped along.

Around 2 years ago I got an advertisment from a local hostpital hosting a , Mens Event; promising details. This was enough to start me researching online, despite some hurdles I finally went through with it.

After a year of weighing the pro's and con's and trying to rationalize " WHY" I was considering this. Was the problem really THAT bad ? Approaching retirement age meant losing my paid supplimental insurance and needing to purchase my own in the near future, I decided it was time. Enjoying a significantly younger girlfriend, I first decided that she deserved this, then that I deserved to be able to enjoy her physically for whatever time I have left; also for my improved self-esteem and mental health.

When we started dating 10 years ago, she was 23 and I was 54. We got a lot of " looks" in her tiny town. Everyone assumed I was banging her, but it wasnt exactly like that. Today people are more understand after I stuck around. We've been through a lot together.

Anyway, ...now that the surgery is over and ive had a half-a-woodie for 5 weeks and experience some familiar sensations down there, we are looking forward to being cleared in a week. On one hand, this is a pleasant thought that we are looking forward to. On the other hand as the time nears I'm trying to recall, "WHY do people do THIS again ?"

Im sure it will all be okay, there may be some adjustments. Just to be safe I receive a vasectomy at the same time as the implant. Her birthday is very close to the 6 week check up date too.

Slow and easy for the first time. Dont max out at first. Just hard enough for penetration. She has to tell you if it to soft or to hard. Most women dont like it maxed out. I have to be carefull now as I can hit her cervix. It maybe a little painfull for you at first

Hugh is absolutely correct but, to add to what he said, I find that my dick throbs after a while if it's pumped to the max, and that's just watching TV and leaving it alone. Maxed out and trying to have sex... I dunno, I think it would throb like crazy. :)

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:01 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:

Slow and easy for the first time. Dont max out at first. Just hard enough for penetration. She has to tell you if it to soft or to hard. Most women dont like it maxed out. I have to be carefull now as I can hit her cervix. It maybe a little painfull for you at first

Hugh is absolutely correct but, to add to what he said, I find that my dick throbs after a while if it's pumped to the max, and that's just watching TV and leaving it alone. Maxed out and trying to have sex... I dunno, I think it would throb like crazy. :)

Larry

At this point in time I'm thinking if I get in past the labia far enough to get the whole glans wet I will consider it worth while and a successful event.

I have a wonderful woman who is very supportive and accepts me for who I am including any limitations.

Besides, I have to leave some room for a little improvement each time !

Having a dependable dip stick will be far more important than if I can slide it all the way into the "Full" marker. ====== :arrow: |==Full == |Add == >
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:Slow and easy for the first time. Dont max out at first. Just hard enough for penetration. She has to tell you if it to soft or to hard. Most women dont like it maxed out. I have to be carefull now as I can hit her cervix. It maybe a little painfull for you at first

Larry

At this point in time I'm thinking if I get in past the labia far enough to get the whole glans wet I will consider it worth while and a successful event.

I have a wonderful woman who is very supportive and accepts me for who I am including any limitations.

Besides, I have to leave some room for a little improvement each time !

Having a dependable dip stick will be far more important than if I can slide it all the way into the "Full" marker. ====== :arrow: |==Full == |Add == >

You are a hoot.. :D :D

Larry

Return to “Implants”